Theron (7)

{I can't believe I've been inside a hospital more in this world than in my whole life.}

[Who told you to fake injuries? You're here because you wanted some pity points.]

{True, but the number of times I've been here this past week is alarming. I should rethink my actions in the next world.}

[I know you won't. This gives you more pity from your targets. Plus, this method works great, I know you won't change it.]

{That's also true. You know me so well, Syrio.}

[Whatever. You've completed two out of three of your tasks, but the last task might be hard to complete. I think you have to witness him leave this world to make sure he lived a happy life.]

{What?! I'm bored enough as it is! Now I have to spend decades here?}

[It doesn't have to be decades. It depends on how happy you make him.]

{Ugh.}

Theron opened his eyes and immediately shut them again when he was greeted by the blaring light from the ceiling.

When he felt that he was well adjusted, he completely opened his eyes and scanned the room.

He saw Oliver sleeping on a chair with an uncomfortable position while Arzhel was nowhere to be found.

Theron tried to sit up when the door opened, and it revealed Arzhel looking really tired.

Once Arzhel saw that he was awake, his eyes widened and called the doctor. He ran to his side and hugged him, but he was careful not to touch his 'injuries'.

"I'm glad you're awake, Theron." He said while tears were pouring out of his eyes.

"Thank you for being brave and getting help." Theron replied and kissed his forehead.

"I just woke up, and I'm greeted with this? My life sucks." Oliver complained while rubbing his eyes.

Arzhel giggled and wiped his tears.

"I'll go get the doctor, you two talk." Arzhel said. He wanted to give both of them some time to talk. They haven't talked since Theron got his memories back

"How are you feeling, man?"

"How about I shoot you, and you tell me how you feel?"

"Man, I was being polite, and this is the feedback I get?" Oliver acted hurt while holding his chest.

"Yeah, die of cardiac arrest, my life would be more peaceful without you."

Oliver looked at Theron with his brow raised after hearing that comment.

"Excuse me, without me, you wouldn't meet Arzhel. Without me, your company might have been in the hands of the old geezer in the board. I am very much needed in your life, thank you very much."

"Yeah, I haven't thanked you for everything you've done for us. So, thank you, Oliver."

Oliver physically cringed and shivered.

"Never do that again."

Theron grabbed a pillow and threw it at him.

"I was being sincere, you ungrateful piece of-"

"Ahem."

Upon hearing Arzhel's voice, Theron immediately looked at the door and smiled.

"Two-faced bas-" Another pillow was thrown at Oliver's face while Theron greeted the doctor.

"Good morning, Doctor. When can I leave?"

"Well, your wounds have been dressed, and upon observing you for the past hours, we have not seen any sign of internal bleeding or concussions. After getting checked one more time, you will be free to recuperate at the comfort of your home. But do come back when you experience anything oit of the ordinary."

"Will do."

After getting the last check, Arzhel helped Theron to his wheelchair while Oliver signed the papers, and paid the bills.

"We finally have peace now, Theron. No one will bother us now."

"Just you and me, Arzhel."

"And me!"

Oliver said while popping up behind them and wrapping his arms around their shoulders.

"Did you hear something?" Theron jokingly asked.

"No. It's probably just the other patients. Let's go."

Arzhel pushed the wheelchair while ignoring Oliver.

"Guys? Stop ignoring me! I hate you both. Two can play at that game. Let's see who'll come crawling back later." Oliver said while following the couple.

Inside the car, Oliver couldn't take it and was the first to brake.

"Guys, I'm sorry. I won't bother your lovey-dovey times anymore. Talk to me." He whined while shaking Theron's arm.

"Fine, fine. Now stop shaking me, or else I will throw you out of this vehicle."

"Sir, yes, sir."

When they arrived at their house, Oliver wanted to stay for a while, but Theron chased him out, so he had no choice but to reluctantly leave.

"Oh, Oliver left? He could've stayed for lunch." Arzhel commented.

"He said he had somewhere to be. Maybe he finally got himself a date."

Theron rolled himself to Arzhel and pulled the man to sit on his lap.

"Theron, let go! I'm heavy!" Arzhel said while blushing.

"No, you're not. This is perfect. We should stay like this forever." Theron propped his chin on Arzhel's shoulder.

Arzhel finally relaxed and leaned onto Theron.

"It will always be perfect as long as I'm with you."

"Forever and always."

«-Φ-»

Theron (7)

And that's a wrap for the 3rd arc. I refuse to let this run longer seeing as all the problems are solved and they are perfectly happy. On to the next life we go.

Thank you for the support even though most of the chaoter are boring as hell. Thank you.

Good morning, good afternoon, good evening and goodnight.

Thanks for reading!

[Tasks:]

[COMPLETED]

[COMPLETED

[COMPLETED]

-°°§°°-

Status

Name: Chaim (Soul F-3765)

System Name: Syrio (System 2B18C)

Spirit Class: Class E+

Spirit Strength: 15%

Experience: 0%

Finished Worlds: 3

Energy Points: 85

-°°§°°-