Theron (2)

The doctor gave the green light to take Theron home.

"Where are we going?" Theron asked Arzhel who was busy tidying up the room. He has now changed out of his hospotal gown and was just sitting on his wheelchair in the corner.

"The doctor said you can go home now. I'm just packing up our stuff then we can go." He explained.

"Home? Where is that?"

"Right, amnesia. Well, we live together and we're going to that house....right now. Let's go."

Arzhel made Theron hold their stuff while he pushed the wheelchair.

"Are you excited to go back home?" Arzhel asked.

"Yes! I wanna see where we live."

They reached Arzhel's car and he helped Theron get inside the car before putting the wheelchair in the trunk.

{You know you have amnesia not brain damage, right? Why are you acting like.......that?}

[I lost my memories, what am I supposed to do?]

{Whatever. He seems to be falling for it, so its fine.}

"Arzhel since you're my boyfriend, what do boyfriends do?" Theron asked curiously.

Arzhel blushed before answering.

"Well boyfriend is just a term for two people who like each other and want to be together, and go into a relationship." He explained.

"Oh. Okay." Theron smiled at Arzhel.

"We're here." Arzhel parked in the garage.

"Home sweet home."

"Wow~ we live here? This looks pretty." Theron said. Arzhel could almost imagine sparkles coming out of his eyes as he looked around.

"Thank you. I mostly picked the design and furniture, so I'm glad you like it."

"You could do it for a living. You have great taste, Arzhel."

"Thanks, but I'm contented being your secretary. I like being with you."

Theron blushed and smiled at Arzhel.

"I like being with you too."

Arzhel coughed and looked away to hide his blush.

"Alright...let's go to your room. Normally, our rooms are on the second floor, but since moving up and down the stairs can be harder for you now, I fixed up a room downstairs. We can sleep there."

"I'm sorry. You had to adjust just because my legs won't work. I'm so sorry."

"It's not your fault." Arzhel kissed Theron's forehead to provide him comfort and assurance.

Arzhel opened the door and showed Theron their room.

"This is our room. We started sleeping in one room a few years ago, but if you want, you can have this room gor yourself and I can sleep in a guest room."

"No, no. I want to sleep with you. I don't want you sleeping in a guest room. You're not a guest, you're my boyfriend." Theron blushed and pulled Arzhel down to his level and kissed Arzhel's cheek. He blushed and touched the part where Theron kissed.

"Sorry, it just felt right. Do you not like it?" He asked nervously.

"No, no. Not at all. I like it." Arzhel reciprocated and kissed Theron's cheek.

Arzhel pushed Theron in the dining room. He removed a chair so the wheelchair can comfortably fit.

After lunch, a visitor came by.