Prologue

Yn's pov

" No--- leave me--- please! Why are you doing this! How could you? Pl--- please just let me go..." I beseeched in front of the devil incarnation but he didn't lend an ear to my incessant pleadings.

I jiggled my chained up body in an attempt to get free from the fetters that demon has leashed on me.

My eyes shuttered close with utter trepidation. Beads of cold sweat cascading down my forehead.

" JUST LEAVE ME!...", this time I shouted with all my might, in the hope that I would be set free, that someone would hear me and save me from my husband, my significant other!

.
.
.

My eyes snapped open and I sat up in an instant. My breathing was unstable. Palms were as cold as ice.

Swirling my head in all the directions, I realized that I was all alone. Gulping down the knot formed in my throat, my orbs darted on my legs and wrists which were emancipated.

A nightmare. Again!

Placing my hand on my heart which was pounding like a train on its track, I exhaled a sigh of relief.

Author's pov

'He is in jail, Yn! You are safe, remember!' You thought, more like assured yourself.

'It has been six months,' You teared up, reminiscing about your dreadful past.

.
.
.

You failed in love.

You loved him with all your heart...

...but he shattered it in such a way that now you don't have the power to love anyone anymore!

You failed not only in love but in your parent's eyes as well.

He made you fail.

For him, you lied to them.

For him, you left them.

For him, you betrayed them.

But in the end, he betrayed you.

Not only betrayed...

...but broke you! Tortured you! Abused you and what not!

.
.
.

People say falling in love is the most beautiful feeling in the world...

...but for you it has turned into a horrific emotion which you would never want to experience again!

.
.
.

'Will I ever be able to love again?'

.
.
.

The Kim's mansion

Taehyung's pov

' Where the hell did I keep the file?' I groaned while rummaging this hulking file cabinet.

Next, hunting my desk's drawer, a file piled beneath a stack of rough papers caught my attention. 'Here it is,'

Pulling the file in a haste, I mistakenly dropped those sheets. Cursing under my breath, I bent down to grab the bundle.

While fetching those musty documents, a dust clouded picture caught my attention. Picking it up, I noticed the smiling young woman.

The smile that used to make my heart skip a beat, now, agonisingly paining the same organ.

My blood boiled. Eyes darkened. Jaw clenched. Veins popped out.

Crushing that photo by clenching my fist, I threw it into the bin placed near the door.

" Cheater! Deceiver! Liar!... I hate you... I F*CKING HATE YOU!..." I snarled with rage, remembering her.

" Why--- just why?" The emotional trauma obstructed my veins and with that I broke down, imprecating curses at my ill fate.

" I thought I could trust you... that you would never break my trust... I thought you loved me for who I am... and not for my money... But you... you also turned out like others... a gold digger..."

"... all thanks to you that I don't believe in love anymore... Thanks for making me realise that true love doesn't exist in this mean and manipulative world!..." I mumbled while gritting my teeth.

.
.
.

' Betrayal hits worst when it is from someone who had your entire heart in their captive.'

' You knew what you were doing and you knew it would hurt me, but somehow that didn't stop you.'

.
.
.

.
.
.

Who's your bias in BTS?
.
Rate this prologue
.
Don't forget to comment and vote ♡