05 : Lost forever

Would you give me a chance?

------

Writer's pov

Hana's unexpected request took Taehyung off guard. " I…" the authoritative CEO parted his lips to deny but immediately closed his mouth shut, pondering deeply about his secretary's offer.

Hana has been working under him for the past two years. A meticulous worker who has never given him any chance to question her abilities.

But he is still unacquainted with her personal self!

But a try won't harm, right?

Or it would?

Moreover, he just wants a competent mother for Jeongyu, not a life partner or wife.

" Okay!..." Taehyung declared and inhaled a deep breath, not noticing the ugly sneer that grew on Hana's countenance.

" We can give it a try... but..."

.
.
.

Hana's elation knew no bounds today. She didn't expect her boss to agree easily. Apart from his dainty looks and a big wallet, she was getting a medium for her revenge too.

.
.
.

3:37 pm

" Appa…" the little one came running across the office hallway into his father's arms. " My baby, how was your day?" Taehyung cooed in his ears, tickling his tiny belly.

His meli fluent giggles filled his ears, making him feel at home after a tiring day.

He took Jeongyu inside Hana's cabin.
" O little one, how are you?" Hana feigned tenderness. Jeongyu smiled and showed her a thumbs up.

His little gesture melting hearts!

Taehyung gestured to Hana, giving her the vital reminder - ' You need to befriend my son. Only if he accepts you, I will abide by the wedding.'

" Little one, today your appa is a bit busy. Would you like me to join you at your routine garden visit?" She asked in a pretentious dulcet tone and the gullible soul affirmed her request. " Let's go then! " Hana took Jeongyu's tiny puffy hand in hers and the two walked away.

' I guess I made the right choice' Taehyung smiled looking at the two.

" Sir, Mr. Min is here," the receptionist informed Taehyung, earning a nod from the latter.

" Send him to my cabin."

.
.
.

Exchanging formal greetings, the two males settled down in the modish office room to execute the project. Strolling his gaze up and down the sheet in his hand, Taehyung furrowed his brows. " These aren't the clauses we signed up for!..." The furious CEO exclaimed annoyingly.