15 : Respect

' I don't care if you stay up crying all night long because I'm gonna stay with you. There's nothing you do that can make me lose my love for you rather it grows everytime I catch a mere glimpse of you. '

" Who the hell is Jay?"

———

Your's pov

I dared to sneak a glance at Taehyung. He tried to adorn a calm lineament but his raspy and rough tone said otherwise.

I was suddenly at a loss of words.

I didn't know what to say or do.

Jay! I sighed remembering that monster.

And what should I tell Taehyung?

That he was a monster whom I myself allowed to play with me?

That he was a predator and I freely let myself fall in his trap?

That I was a stupid, naive young girl in love who destroyed everything herself while chasing that demon?

Taehyung, you will abhor me after knowing the truth and my heart can't afford your hatred!

" He… he's no one…" I stammered like an imbecile, avoiding his daunting gaze which was penetrating deep into my soul. I felt his hand clenched on my right shoulder.

" He is surely not a 'no one' Yn and you know that well. He's giving you nightmares, panic attacks! He's putting you through a lot of pain that aches my heart and you have the audacity to say THAT F*CKING JERK IS NO ONE!" The ending growl made a cold shiver run down my spine. Perky goosebumps embellishing my skin.

I just wanna run away from this situation.

" Taehyung… he… he is past… and… let him remain in the past…" I tried to pacify the furious young man by my side but he wasn't taking it.

Within a trice, I was up on my feet, my back in collision with the bedside wall and the rageful male hovering over me. We got into intense eye contact.

His anger slowly vanishing into hurt.

" You're a liar…" his hands flattened on the wall, on the sides of my face. Warm tears filling up the bottom of his amber orbs but cracking my heart.

" You told me you want to try to trust me but you're not even trying!... You're not ready to share details of that dumbass who brought tears to these beautiful eyes of yours…" he stated while his thumb traced the dried tear marks on my cheek.

" Are you trying to… protect him or what?" His stuttering voice seemed to be a representative of his shattering heart but I instantly shook my head, denying his statement.

As if he was gifted with the greatest relief with my single denial, his stance loosened and his forehead came into contact with my shoulder.

" Stop trying to hide what's hurting you, hun…" his words came out as a mumble against my skin, raising shivers along the surface.

Soon, his body detached from mine. The sudden loss of warmth, making me crave for it more.

His steps reached the door but before exiting the threshold, he worded out, " I hope you can trust me someday…"

10:56 am

Kims Corporations

Taehyung's pov