19 : Comforting

" I fell in love with the way you touched me without using your hands "

Taehyung's pov

Jennifer!

The female I intensively abhor.

Even her silhouette pledges a sinister impression.

" Sweetheart, how have you been?" She dared to address me with a dearie when she lost all the rights to do so. Not willing to lose my temper over this worthless sh*t, I wrapped my arms around my wife to turn around and leave the area.

" Ignoring me for your new toy, now?"

That's it!

She indeed needs to know her place.

" Dare to call her with that obnoxious term one more time and I'mma forget that you're a woman!..." I let out my wrath, warning her of the disastrous consequences.

But she sneered, finding my reaction amusing.

She's sick!

My hand clenched into a fist, ready to punch off that leer but was squeezed by a relatively smaller hand, immediately relaxing me.

Yn. Ma chérie!

" You loved me like you can never love anyone else ever, Taehyung! And you know that well," she uttered confidently but seemed an imbecile to me.

Her falsehoods made me chuckle. Not receiving the reaction she wanted to see from me, she directed her ugly gaze towards my woman.

" He loved me in ways, he won't ever love you!..." She dared to enunciate absolute bullshit which I don't appreciate.

" Truee!..." I gave a subtle nod, " because I can go through depths of the ocean just to get a glimpse of my wife's insanely gorgeous smile but for you, I wouldn't have even thought of doing. So yeah, I love her in more ways than the way I ever felt attached to you!..."

She was left fuming at my genuine words.

I sneaked a glimpse at my wife who was already gazing at me with shimmery orbs... full of love?!

" Stop acting tough to hide your actual feelings for me, Kim! I know you cried your eyes out, for days, when I broke up with you!..." She interrupted again but gave me a horrendous flashback of my past when I was left all alone after she cheated.

I loathe myself for choosing her in the past.

For trusting her with my heart.

For letting my emotions overpower me when she left.

A deafening silence engulfed the area until-

" Broke up?" This time it was my woman saying, " You f*cking cheated behind his back! He might have truly loved you in the past but all you gave him was tormenting pain! And about now, you can never be in his hearts or in his arms because that's my f*cking place!..." Yn proudly announced to her while holding me tightly.

I couldn't lay my gaze anywhere but her. Her intense stare at that deceiver, her hands gripping my overcoat, her warm body against mine, her words... which made me feel pure love and care, for the first time in God knows how many years!

" And stay away from him!..." Yn let out a last warning to that piece of trash and pulled me towards the elevator.