𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐞𝐬

song of the chapter: disappear by mazzy star

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

well, a lot has changed in the past couple months. lorelai is possibly going to be engaged, rory and dean got back together and cecilia is still fighting with miles. well, more like not speaking. every since they got into an argument after the town meeting, they haven't talked. which was killing cecilia.

yes, of course she has every right to be mad, but that still doesn't change the fact that it was hard not talking to her best friend.

the gilmore clan is walking around town, which is covered in yellow daisies. cecilia was shocked when her mom told her the amount of daisies max had gotten her mom.

"you should get married in italy!" rory exclaims with a big smile. cecilia lets out a light chuckle and pushes some hair behind her ear.

"all the way from home, same topic. there's tons of stuff going on in the world. big stuff." lorelai tells rory. cecilia sighs and starts to look around.

all this wedding or potential marriage talk is killing her. she is happy for her mom, but she had hoped it would be her dad. ever since they had fixed their relationship, she had hoped her mom and him would do the same.

"like?" rory asks

"balkans" lorelai quickly stated

"nope. that was awhile ago. read a paper mom" cecilia tells with a small smile.

"ugh they make my hands black" lorelai complains. as the group reaches to the book store and cecilia pauses.

"uh hey, i'll meet y'all in a sec, i have to get a book for school" she informs them and she heads inside.

when she walks in she is met with a big vase full of, of course, yellow daises. she groans in disgust when she see them.

"i'm sick of yellow daisies" she mutters to herself and looks at the bookshelf full of classics.

"i totally agree" a random girl says, she was also looking at the books, along with cecilia. cecilia looked up at the girl. she was very pretty, she had black hair with bangs and her eyes were a crystal blue.

the girl chuckles before talking to cecilia again.

"i'm norah jacobs. i just moved here" she says with a small smile, she holds her hand out for cecilia to shake. which she does.