𝐦𝐨𝐦'𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐩𝐭.𝟏

song of the chapter: there is a light that never goes out - the smiths

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

it's close to the wedding. all of the gilmore girls are excited. well some are. cecilia still feels the same way about the whole situation, but as of right now. she doesn't care, she's taste testing wedding cake.

one thing about the twins is after they fight, they pretend it never happened, but ever since her talk with norah. cecilia can't help but feel like she can't brush off this fight with rory.

"oh my god i love cake!" cecilia moans out as she eats a piece of the cake place in front her. lorelai and rory both nod, agreeing with the youngest.

"okay, our house is burning down, and you can save the cake or me. what do you choose?" rory asks her mom, putting her fork into the cake to get another bite. cecilia raises her eyebrows at her mom.

"well that's not fair. the cake doesn't have legs" lorelai tells them jokingly. cecilia rolls her eyes playfully. suddenly fran shows up.

"so how are we doing here?" she asks kindly. cecilia gives her a thumbs up since she has cake in her mouth.

"beyond amazing" lorelai tells her with a smile

"well i would hope so. we've been doing this for a 112 years" fran tells the group. cecilia hums in amazement.

"well, you don't look a day over a 106" lorelai tells. cecilia snickers, knowing that's not what fran meant. rory joins in too.

"no, i mean my family has been doing it for that long" fran says slightly offended.

"the raspberry! the raspberry!" rory calls out.

"oh gimme!" cecilia cheers out. the twins both start eating the cake. not waiting on their mom.

"so, when's the big day again?" fran asks with a big smile.

"oh two weeks from tomorrow" lorelai tells her

"so have you picked a flavor?"

"oh no, i've already eaten so many"

"this is a very crucial decision, young lady. cake is the glue of the wedding, so you will stand here and eat until you decide." fran pushes for the girls to eat more.