𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐲

song of the chapter: false god - taylor swift

a/n: this is the dress i imagine cecilia wearing for the ball (above) :)

also warning: long chapter!!

: * : , : * :   : * : , : * :

the gilmore girls stand at the front of the elder gilmore's house, waiting for the door to open.  when the door does open, suddenly they are met with the face of a new maid.

"yes?" she says. the twins look at each other and silently laugh. lorelai has an amused look on her face.

"hey" lorelai tells her

"hello"

"you're new" lorelai states obviously.

"uh, i started yesterday" she tells the group. cecilia feels bad for the new maid since she knows she isn't gonna last long.

"what's your name?"

"liesl"

"okay, liesl. i'm brigitta, this is gretl, that is piper. And, uh, emily and richard are expecting us" lorelai says, trying to mess with the maid now. cecilia uses her hand to cover her smile.

"oh, i'm sorry. please come in" she says as she opens the door wider for the three of them to enter. they all walk in, wondering where the grandparents are. suddenly, they hear them fighting upstairs, cecilia rolls her eyes.

"uh, can i, uh get you a drink?" the maid asks nervously

"you know what, that's okay. i can get it. why don't you go hide in the kitchen?" lorelai suggests. the maid smiles and rushes to kitchen.

"do we really have to be here? especially when they're fighting" cecilia complains. lorelai looks at her daughter with knowing eyes.

"you get to see ethan after this, calm down" lorelai says jokingly. rory makes fake kissing noises, cecilia slightly pushes her, making her stop. then, the grandparents come storming down the stairs.

"i didn't know that my every conversation needed to be reported to you. i stand corrected" richard states angrily as he walks behind his wife. cecilia lets out a sigh and starts to walk away, rory grabs her arm.

"where are you going?" she asks. cecilia looks at the elder gilmores fighting. she turns to her sister.

"to hide in the kitchen with the maid"