Zoe Kravitz

"I'm pregnant, Neil." The woman spoke, her hands cupping her belly which was soon going to triple in size, her glossy eyes looked up at the man hopefully.

"Well, then there's nothin' much I can do about now, can I?" The man, dressed sharply in his trendy 90's costume consisting of a brown suit with a similar hued hat puffed his cigar, his southern accent seemed to be thicker than the smoke.

"But- but you wanted this!" The woman was desperate. She put her hand on the man's chest, and his hand on her belly. "Do you not want to be a part of this?"

"Oh for God's sake! Dolly, what we had was a fling, it was not this serious and this is not what I intended it to evolve into."

"Oh Neil... that can't be what you think. I'm sure you're lying. You're lying aren't you? This can't be real." She dramatically fell into the soft cushioned sofa behind her.

"Well darlin', I got to go to work. Hope you sort yourself out before I return." He kissed his index finger and then pressed it to her tear-stained lips.

"And cut! Okay, I think we got it." The director exclaimed, pushing his butt further into his chair. He pushed his pinkie into his hairy ear and jiggled it in. "Let's take a five, alright?"

"That was the most boring scene I've ever witnessed." I whispered to Paul.

"Not a fan of romance, I suppose?" He fixed his hat, which was similar to the hat the actor was wearing. Paul claimed the hat was crucial for his real life role of being a detective, as it freed his brain cells and helped him think. I personally believed that the hat did anything otherwise.

The thin blonde guy we spoke earlier to approached the actress who was bombarded with her hair and make up team. "Ma'am, these people want to talk to you. They're detectives, said they wanna ask you some questions."

"That was mesmerising, madam Kravitz." Paul bowed his hat. "I'm Paul Higgins and this is my partner Detective Janssen. We're here to ask you about the murder of Ronald Wallis."

"Well, Detective I have a very tight schedule so I'm sure you can wait." She smiled tightly to him, her eyes then lingered onto me for just more than a second before she was dragged by various set staff. "We know," I spoke up to catch her attention.

Her eyebrows contracted in confusion as she turned around. Faux uncertainty is what I'd term her expression. She was a good actress but alas, eyes never lie. "About what?"

"That you..." I came closer to her so my words would stay out of unwanted ears. "You and Ronald.." I trailed off, she seemed bright enough to catch my tone. And she did.

"Five minutes is all I can give you," she turned around and disappeared into the crowd of her attendees.

The thin blonde boy approached us with a pen balanced on top of his right ear. "You, lady Detective," he pointed to me.

"Detective Janssen," I coldly corrected him. His manners seemed be to even less than his body fat percentage.

"Yes, you. You may go in with Miss Kravitz. But only for 5 minutes." He gave me to direction to her room.

"And what about me, lad? Where I ought to go?" Paul sarcastically asked the boy, his accent giving away his far flung origin.

"Your hat looks stupid so I guess you ought to stay out." The boy rolled his eyes, and he too, disappearing into the crowd right before out eyes.

"Ah, well kids these days... I guess I'll sit with the director to extend the break. He seems..." Paul thrusted his hands into his pockets. "To be a womaniser,"