Ella Balinska

The New Girl

Wow, her legs are so fine and her ass is so cute and her boobs are- wait oh shit. Fuck.

"I hope you're done checking me out."

Ella is the new girl, no not the shy one who tries to fit in the crowd, but the rude one who likes to make a new way just for herself. Super rude, super cute and super sexy. Almost everyone has been trying to get her involved with them romantically.

I won't say I'm any different because I have this huge ass crush on her because her rudeness somehow turns me on. And as of now, I'm being forced by my friends to ask her out.

"I'm sorry," not sorry.

She looked at me, slightly amused and very annoyed.

"What was that?"

Your ass looks great in jeans. "I said I'm sorry."

She skeptically nodded, "So why are you here?"

"Um, I wanted to ask you something..." I saw my friends behind Ella, hooting like crazy. God, I love those creatures, I almost laughed.

"Go on, I don't have all the time in the world."

I looked a deep breath, "Wanna go out me? We can go to movies or a nice diner?"

She laughed, amused., "I've got way more tempting offers but since you're so cute, I'll see if I'm free and text you."

And then she walked off.

I did not realize how red my cheeks were but I was forcefully, by my friends who eagerly approached me to know the details.

Tim squished my cheeks while Destiny asked me, "How'd it go, girl?"

"I'm not sure if she said yes or rejected me in the nicest way possible," I admitted.

"Aw, come on, Ella Balinska is never nice. She must've said yes in her head but she's too weak to suck in her pride and appear interested in you. You know how girls are, they want you to chase them even though they are head over heels for you." Tim explained.

"So what should I do?"

"Do what she wants, chase her."

"How do I do that when there's literally everyone else doing the same?"

"You have to prove to her that you're  unique, babe." Des pecked my cheek and scurried off with Tim, leaving me in front of my class.

I went to my seat and saw Ella sitting on the one beside mine, looking beautiful as always.

The class started but I couldn't concentrate with this beauty sitting so close to me.

The class ended fast and I packed my things, ready for the next one. Just then Ella passed me a piece of paper and winked. "I think it's yours."

And left leaving me with my cheeks red and my heart running a marathon. Again.

I saw a few numbers scribbled on it, and written below was a sweet note which made my chest soar up high in the air.

The new diner at 7, I'll be there today.

-

I walked inside the little diner. It has just opened so there weren't many people expected to be around but it is a Friday evening, almost everyone table was occupied.

I saw Ella sitting on the booth on the far right corner. I instantly smiled. We texted a few details before coming here. She stood up when I approached the table.

I took in her dress, in which she looked absolutely breathtaking. Her stunning legs were in full show and her ass- which I was lucky enough to see when she helped me with my jacket- looked even sexier. 

I was wearing not something very different from her, in my case, I just paired my dress with a jacket because it suits me well or so I think.

I had fun with her. Scratch that. I loved each and every moment with her. Her beautiful smile and contagious laugh made me like her even more. We ate while talking to each and soon it was the time to part ways.

She showed me the side of her which I've never thought about seeing. Super funny, super beautiful and super adorable.

"I had a great time, really." She kissed my cheek.

We were currently walking to the ice cream parlor she insisted sold the best-flavored ice creams.

I snuggled into my jacket, feeling the cold breeze flow past me. I realized Ella was also freezing her ass in the cold. I wonder why the weather changed so suddenly.

I won't let her get sick.

I quickly removed my jacket and pulled it over her shoulders.

Even if I get a cold.

"Thank you," she didn't even object, realizing that she really needed it.

"Are you still up for ice cream?"

"Depends, will you be okay?" Aw, she's so cute.

"Oh, don't worry about me, I rarely ever get a cold." I lied, ending it with a believable confident smile.

Rarely as in almost once every month.

I shivered when the wind blew again. Ell saw that and pulled me aside. We reached the parking lot in no time and soon my ass was pressed against my car with Ella Balinska in front of me.

She ran up her perfect hands up and down my arms, her face closer than ever.

"Maybe this will warm you up," Ella cupped my face with her hand, her eyes taking in every minute detail of my face when they finally fall on my lips.

Without further ado, I smashed our lips together. Her lips were soft and delicate as they moved in sync with mine.

"What about the ice cream?"

"I'm about to have something way better than that," she smirked.