Gal Gadot

Shopping With My Wonder Woman

Even without opening my eyes, I could feel the stare of this beautiful girl laying beside me. Pretending to be asleep when she scooted over to my side of the bed and took me in her arms, I silently prayed that she would do what I've been dying for her to do.

Her hair hits my face and tickled my nose, making me scrunch up. My hands involuntary went to hold her waists while Gal left little kisses down my neck.

I partially opened my eyes and saw her wearing the lingerie she wore last night. Thinking she'd be cold, I rubbed her back and pulled up the sheets, trying to warm her up.

"Thank you, baby," Gal mumbled, pressing her lips on my collarbone.

"Good morning gorgeous," I smiled at her when she faced me.

She pecked my nose for a second and then climbed on me.

"I don't feel like getting up today." She admitted, pecking my lips.

"Is that why you keep on feeling me?" I joked and laughed at my own joke, causing Gal to chuckle too. "But seriously, you need to get up."

"Only if you come with me for shopping!" She grinned from ear to ear.

Oh hell no.

As much as I love this girl, I hate shopping equally as much. My lazy ass believes that dragging yourself to the mall, trying on clothes that many people had tried earlier, giving in and buying the expensive ass product just to show everyone how loaded you are is all a waste. Online shopping is much easier and saves you from the excruciating hours at the mall.

Gal's hands went down to my waists and her lips pressed against my chest.

Don't give in.

"Please?"

Her request came off as more seductive than anything.

"I'll try on clothes that you'll select," she compromised. 

I furrowed my eyebrows, "you said the exact same thing last time. Remember what happened when I volunteered for approving your clothes? You never agreed with me." I pouted.

"Won't happen again," my girlfriend carried on dropping kisses on my body.

"Come on baby, it won't take longer than 3 hours." Her hands caressed my ass while I tried so hard not to give in. She hovered over me and gave me the cutest pout ever.

Aw, she's so adorable.

"Okay fine."

🍊

"I can't believe I agreed to this," I exclaimed. We've been to six stores till now and are still empty-handed.

"Oh look! I have a feeling I'll find something there." My girl pulled my hand and led me inside a random store.

My eyes roamed around as I noticed a few people. That's what I've been doing since we came here. My attention is either on Gal, or food or simply at nothing.

"How's it looking on me?" She held up a pretty red dress up to her chin.

"What's the occasion?" I asked, I still down know what we are shopping for.

"The high school reunion," she put the dress down and held up another one.

"Should I try this one or the previous one?"

Our high school, as I remember was wild. It's barely been 5 years since we graduated but the ex-students couldn't wait anymore.

"Both."

She changed and showed me both of them. Honestly, her face is so gorgeous, I don't think anyone would notice her dress.

The red one is a simple short dress with a heart-shaped chest that ended above her knees.

The second dress was a blue sequin short dress that compliments her figure.

I really don't know which one would be better.

"Which one you prefer?" I asked her.

She thought for a moment. "The red one is simple and appropriate and super comfortable."

I nodded, "yeah, you should get that."

Gal frowned then. "But the blue one hugs my figure like my ass looks so good."

I frowned too. God help her choose the one. "Yeah, your ass was bomb in it."

She faced me and then pouted again. "You know you're no help right?"

I looked at her, defeated. But then something caught my eye. It was the perfect dress for Gal!

"Hey how about that one?" I pointed to a mannequin wearing a pretty dress.

She looked quite impressed by it and I was so proud of myself.

No help my ass.

"I'm getting that."

"No first try it no, I wanna see how it looks on you."

The best part of shopping with Gal was that I got to see her change into various types of clothes, some of which look sexy as fuck on her.

This dress was red too, but it was all glittery and one thing I know about this girl is that she loves glitter. It just should be in the right amount. It was a long deep v neck dress and had a slit in the leg.

When Gal tried it on, I swear my eyes left my body to stare at her goddess self. The dress neither hid her cleavage nor her legs. It wasn't too revealing, just showed enough for people to drop at her feet and praise her.

"How's it looking on me, baby?" My girlfriend cutely asked me as she circled her arms around me.

"It's looking like I made the right choice coming with you here."

-

asdfghjkl gal gadot is hot 💁‍♀️ also I don't know how to describe dresses it took me so fucking long ugh

anyways happy weekend!