Camila Cabello

Miss Cabello

"Alright, settle down in your seats. We're going to have a quiz today." Miss Cabello smiled while everyone else groaned.

Ew why a quiz

Probably expecting the glum faces, she told us to clean our desks and started passing the question paper.

Reaching my desk, she smiled at me before moving onto the next one not before placing the white sheet on my table.

"You all can start now."

I began doing the questions, finding it way easier. When I was done, I put my pen back in my case and rested my back on her chair and supported my head with the help of my palms.

Life is going easy right now.

I wonder when it'll fuck me up.

"You guys are done?" Miss Cabello asked and in response, she got a few anxious no's. "It's okay, you have time." She assured them.

She accidentally knocked over her pen, so she very gracefully bent down and picked it up. Not to forget that she very nicely gave us all a view of her amazing ass. I looked around and saw everyone was busy doing the quiz.

Woah that was hot.

She quickly turned on her heels and caught me staring at her. Instead of stealing my gaze away from her, my ass decided to keep staring at her.

I'm a creep now damn

The bell went off and we students were forced to return our quiz. I think I did pretty good, I'll probably get more than 80, at least. 

Submitting the paper on her desk, I was about to walk out when she stopped me.

"Shut the windows, please," she pointed to the windows beyond which was the school ground.

I nodded and went to shut the three windows which were opened, hearing the click of the door.

Turning around I saw Miss Cabello has locked the door and had this sly grin on her face which made me gulp.

"You think you're smart?" She stepped towards me slowly.

I moved backward, my back soon touch the window frame.

"Now you're scared of me, huh? Weren't so scared while checking out my ass." Miss Cabello taunted.

"I'm not scared of you, it's just that you're acting weird," I spoke.

"Acting weird? How am I acting weird?"

"Teachers aren't supposed to do this."

She was now very close to me, closer than she'd ever been. She croaked one of her eyebrows and rested her hand on my shoulders. "And students are supposed to do that?"

"Do what? I haven't-"

"Don't you dare lie," She warned.

We were so close to each other that whispering was audible enough.

"But I'm not."

"So was it good?" Miss Cabello pressed herself onto me causing me to gulp again.

"What?"

"What you saw," her lips were now leaving kisses on my jaw.

"What did I see?" I smirked, pretended not to understand where she was getting at.

"You sure love to tease a lot."

Feeling a boost of confidence, I cupped her face with my hand and stared into her dark brown orbs. "I learned from the best."

"Did you now? I'd like to see what you've learned so far."

Slow down, kinky woman.

"Um... do you actually want me to tell you how good I am or you're just trying to dirty talk?"

That got her to giggle. "I was with the latter but now that you've mentioned, I'd really like to see how good you are."

Laughing a little, I captured her lips with mine. Her soft, very soft and plump lips tasted like watermelon. But then heard a moan, which I'm sure didn't come from Miss Cabello. Still, I pulled back and asked, "did you-"

"No did you?"

I shook my head.

Then I heard another moan, this time louder. Miss Cabello gently pushed me aside to open the window. And when she did, I wanted to laugh at what I saw.

She grimaced and shook her head. "Why do they think it's okay to have sex in public? In a school literally. Horny bitches."

I raised my eyebrows. "We were about to do the same thing."

"Inside my classroom, with a very hot person. I don't know what she sees in that fat old man."

"Doing it for the grades maybe," I shrugged, wrapping my arms around her from behind.

"Hey! Take it inside!" Miss Cabello yelled at them and quickly shut the window.

"Wow..."

"So tell me," She started caressing my neck.

"What?"

"That you're not doing this for the grades."

"Grades? Nah, I already have those. I'm doing this because I think that..." I nibbled on her ear, "you're very hot."

"You better do."

-

I'm sorry I don't know what this is, I was just bored