Taylor Swift

illicit affairs

Her skin was lavender and appeared to be even lighter when exposed to the sun. Her waist, small and soft, was graced with the sunlight peeking in through my windows. My room was dark, except for that one ray of sunshine that fell directly on her, and she seemed to have absorbed every ounce of warmth that the light could provide her with. The white comforter was slackly thrown around her hips.

Her face was turned away from me, and in the dark, I could just make out a little more than its outline and little less than the features. Her nose was tiny but fitted in well with her overall face structure. Her almond eyes, probably the darkest part in her body, were sunk while her long eyelashes projected out. Her eyes were different, the most distinctive part that disparate her from other humans. The wine orbs were currently concealed by the purple eyelids.

When I first saw her, I knew she wasn't one of us. It was the eyes that gave it away, along with the pair of sangria horns, which were much like our shoulder blades, just longer and more prominent. The horns were compressed on her scalp.

She was also very similar to us. The emotions, the overall physique, and the voice. Her voice was sensual, she could be talking about calculus and I would still find it hot. Her body was otherwise very cold. It was because it wasn't enough sun on her planet, that's what she had told me. I knew she felt threatened by me and passed out in my arms.

The sleeping creature began to stir, she flexed her horns, as they went out and in, making me smile. I kept my hand on her bare waist, which made her flinch but she calmed out after a second. I heard her eyes fluttering, her head turning so she could revive her memory and remember where she was. Taylor turned around slowly, wide-eyed with perfectly pouty wine-stained lips.

When her eyes fell on me, she immediately sat up and then pulled the covers up till her chin, her horns out.

"Relax, it's me."

Her eyes held up the same fierceness and terror that I saw in them the day I first met her. It was after a moment that my words sunk in and she visibly relaxed and the pair of horns sunk back down.

She leaned onto the headboard with now a lazy smile on her lips. I followed her actions and leaned back on the cold surface of the bed.

"How long, this time?" Her smooth sensual voice was raspy and rough due to the lack of hydration.

"I think you slept a little over fourteen hours. It's okay, though. I know I got you tired last night." I cheekily smiled and watched her cheeks get lighter due to the warmth spreading across her face.

"You should know I need a minimum of one-five... fifteen hours of rest every day. You shouldn't have wok-y-en me up so soon."

"Woah, I did nothing!" I defended myself.

"You were staring at me."

"How did you know? You were faced in the other direction."

"I have eyes everywhere." She flexed her horns again, intentionally this time, and grinned at me.

"Okay, I admit my defeat." I held up my arms to show her that I gave up.

"So eggs sound good for breakfast?" I moved out of the bed, shivering as my body came in contact with the air.

"I've been eating eggs for a week, now. I need some- some..."

"Diversity on a plate?"

"Di-ver-sity. Yes, that." She closed her eyes for a moment, internally saving a new word in her English vocabulary.