Bea Miller

Under The Covers

"Hey gorgeous," I greeted with the biggest grin ever mischievously sly playing on my lips.

"What are you doing here? Oh my god!" She rose up from her comfortable position on her bed and exclaimed.

Shutting the window behind me, I walked to her, sneaking an arm around her waists, I pulled her close to me.

"You look so hot,"I bit my lip as I shamelessly checked her out. My girl was dressed in a pink sports bra and a pair of denim shorts which made her look twice as hot.

"My parents are downstairs! God if they find out that you're here, they'll kill me."

"Stop worrying so much, it'll do nothing but turn your hair grey."

"Why the fuck you decided it'd be a sane decision to sneak in my house in the middle of the night anyway?"

"I just missed you so much, you know babe," I took her hand in my other hand and kissed her knuckles. "You're just so addicting, it's hard to stay away from you."

Bea sighed, but I saw the smile that she was trying to hide. Her hands gripped my shoulders and she rested her chin in the curve of my neck.

"What about your parents?" She muttered.

"They're out," I ran my hand around her bare waists, my cold fingers coming in contact with her warm skin causing her to shiver.

Her hands roamed from my shoulders and outlined my jaws, her lips a few steps behind, kissing everywhere her finger trailed. "You know, since you're here and everyone's sleeping, why don't we do something fun?" 

She chuckled slightly and replied, "I know a very fun thing we could do together... on my bed... under the covers."

I cleared my throat and blushed slightly as her lips nibbled on my earlobe. "What is it?"

"Sleeping,"

I frowned, "Together?"

"No, just cuddling," Bea giggled.

Her hands fell down and gripped the waistband of my jeans. Bea unbuttoned my jeans and slowly but with pressure pulled down the zipper.

"Are you sure you just want to cuddle?" I asked.

"Positive,"

"your actions speak otherwise."

"Oh, baby, do you think it'll be comfortable to sleep in those jeans? Neither for you nor for me." She winked.

I grinned and undid her shorts too just like she did mine. "I hope my sweatshirt is no thorns for you."

"Actually yes, I don't really like the material." She gripped by sweatshirt and I nodded, mocking her. "It's soft but itches me... real bothersome. Mind removing it?"

"Of course not sweetheart," I pulled away from her and lifted my hands up to get rid of my awfully uncomfortable cloth. After throwing it away somewhere, I pulled her into me by her hips again.

I was about to kiss her, when I heard knocks on her door. My face went pale and I saw the color leaving her cheeks too. With wide eyes and shallow breaths, she quickly pushed me beside her door just in time for her father, I assumed, to open the door.

I tried to control my breathing as I realised he could hear me easily since I'm standing not even a feet away from him. The door was the only thing shielding me from him, as I pushed myself against the wall harder to make myself seem invisible.

"Dad! Hi... what are you doing here?" Bea tried to cover up, but I could hear the nervousness in her voice.

"Hi babygirl uh, are you dressing up or something cause..." The scary man spoke which confused me. Since I couldn't and didn't try to see them, I was left dumbfounded by his question. Why would he ask that?

Oh shit! I had undone the button of her shorts.

Nice observation, my girlfriend's father.

"Oh no, no, no, I was just getting ready for bed." Bea excused.

"Alright then, I just came here to tell you and your mom and I have to leave for the night because of some emergency. Take care of yourself and please check on your sister before going to bed. I love you, kid."

"It's okay, pa. I love you too."

"Keep your room clean, don't just throw your clothes here and there."

And with that, the door was shut.

I sighed in relief. Oh my god, wow. I was so close to being buried under this house.

Looking at her, Bea burst out laughing. Her laugh being contagious, forced me to shake all the negative thoughts away and join her.

"So, wanna do something fun?" She teased, pulling me towards her.

"Not until I hear a car leaving," I huffed and pecked her forehead.

And soon, I heard the tires screeching which was a signal huge enough for me to continue what I couldn't earlier.

"So Miss Miller, what are you plans for tonight?"

"Hm, I was thinking of doing something fun, you know, under the covers." She wiggled out of her shorts and hopped on the bed with me following behind.

"Cuddling again?"

"Nah, more like fuck."

-

idk why but I'm starting to get switch vibes from this book.