ii.

New Orleans Academy uniform is up above, which is what the Hope, Rina, Malik, and Natalie will almost always be in when at the Salvatore School.

chapter two.

"Look alive people, the terror trio and pet are coming."

Lizzie Saltzman spoke the words with such a bitter tone that had her fraternal twin sister Josie Saltzman rolling her eyes. "Lizzie, behave."

"Behave?" Lizzie scoffed. "They're stealing students from us."

"They want to leave." Josie corrected. "It's the Mikaelson's responsibility to handle the transfers."

Lizzie knew that she was right, it was obvious that she was because that had always been the case since the schools for the supernatural were created. It still didn't lessen the annoyance she felt towards the four Mikaelson children, especially Natalie Mikaelson. Since learning about her adoption into the Mikaelson family, much less her being Kai's kid, Lizzie always made it obvious that she had an issue with the girl.

Josie was indifferent on the topic of Kai Parker now Mikaelson. She knew what he did, she had heard the stories and read the history books that filled their school library after all. Lizzie never failed to remind her that they had to hate Natalie and if they hated Natalie then they hated the other Mikaelson kids as well.

It was stupid in Josie's opinion, but Lizzie never let her speak up against it.

The Mikaelson's soon arrived at the Salvatore Boarding House and did their best to block out the memories that this place brought them. The kids were dressed in their school uniform to show just where they were from and compared to the Salvatore Uniform, they felt they had won in that aspect.

"I really hate this place." Rina muttered while leaning against her brother.

"Agreed." The rest of them all said simultaneously before laughing.

"Alright, let's get this over with." Rhea told them before walking up to the doors and pushing them open.

The sound of the doors opening had the kids wandering the halls pause in place and look to the new faces. Some kids gasped before running off to spread the word that the Mikaelson's had arrived, that chaos was sure to follow with their presence being in town.

"Quite the audience." Hope said with a roll of her eyes. "Shame, I was hoping to knock Lizzie down a few sizes this time too."

"Hope." Malik's playful tone let the tribrid know that he wasn't serious. "Behave."

"Bite me." She joked and Malik laughed. "Alright, so sticking to the plan right?"

Niklaus sighed and nodded his head. "We'll go handle the paperwork and you guys go handle the vampires." He explained and they nodded their heads. "These are the list of names of those leaving here with us but it'll take at least two weeks for the transfer to officially go through."

"Wait, so we're stuck here for two weeks?!" Natalie gasped before groaning in annoyance. "That means we'll have to attend the terrible birthday party for the Saltzman twins."

At that revelation, Hope, Rina, and Malik all cringed making their parents laugh softly before leaving them to go and meet Alaric.

"Alright, we were told that the vampires were gathered in the gym for us." Hope said while looking at the list of names before handing it to her cousin. "Mal, who do you think is going to cause the most problem from that list?"

Malik looked through the names before flipping to the next page to see a small description of them all. They were all good but there was one that stuck out like a sore thumb making him grin at the thought of putting a vampire in their place.