Chapter 1!

Macy's POV

FLASHBACK....

I first met Danielle when I was 15 I was working at McDonald's. She came in looking for a job because she had just moved from Ireland to help her disabled uncle. As soon as she walked through the door i knew I was going to like her. That was the day me and Danielle became best friends.

END OF FLASHBACK...

Hurry up Danielle we are going to be late for our plane! Hold on what got your panties in a wod!, she sassed at me. Well you know I hate being late for things especially plane flights!

She finally came and we loaded our luggage into my car.

When I was driving down the road Danielle told me she needed to tell me something and it must be serious cause usually that girl is always laughing, but she wasn't.

Ok what is it Danielle?

Well when you meet my brother don't act weird around my brother just be you, she said. Which that makes no since what so ever, because I have never met the guy! I don't even no what he looks like! And why would I act weird, is he like freakishly ugly or something?

No he's not ugly, it's just I can't explain it just wait till we get their, Danielle said.

I just dropped it I no she don't want me to continue asking about her brother, so I put my One Direction TMH cd and turned up the volume!

Danielle mumbled and said this is going to be so awkward. I just pretended I did not hear her.

We finally got their! We only have 6 minuets to board our plane! Me and Danielle was now running through the airport looking like fools! Then I stepped on my own foot and fell on my butt in front of a lot of people! Very embarrassing! Oh ya I can be clumsy if I am in a hurry or if I am around a guy that I really like.

Danielle and I was the last ones to go through security. We almost missed our plane but we made it, luckily!

We found our seats and it was not long until the darkness took over me, I was soon dead to the world.

---------------------------------------------

First on wattpad so I hope you like it even though no one is probably reading! Who cares!