Chapter 2!

Get up Macy, get up!

NO

Please get up?!

NO

I have food!

What I jumped up really fast and I seen Danielle laughing at me. That's not funny you don't lie about food! Well how else am I suppose to get you up the flight landed 3 minuets ago and I have been trying to wake you up and I learned that food can wake you up!, Danielle said with a smirk on her face.

We entered the airport and Danielle just dropped all of her bags an ran to what must be her mom and dad. They look like I have seen them before but wear?

Macy this is my mom and dad and wait wear is Niall? Danielle asked her parents.

It is now all making since to me that's Niall Horan's parents and Danielle's last name is Horan so their for I am about to kill Danielle she could of told me that her brother was one of the members of One Direction!

Danielle Horan I need to see you for a moment in the bathroom! She now knows that I know who her brother is!

When we got in the bathroom I told her that she could of told me who her brother was and let me guess you have another brother named Greg ?

Yes I just did not know how to tell you who he was, Danielle said.

Well it's ok Danielle, good thing I am not one of those crazy fan girls. I just like their music! I can already tell that I am not going to like Niall well that's what I thought.

...............................................................

Sorry really short chapter! They will get longer! And I about cried when I got to reads because I was so happy! I will update later though!