Chapter 17!

"Danielle and Harry is gonna be here and the rest of the lads and Perrie." Said Niall setting the cooler down on the dock. I walked closer to him then I noticed behind the trees their was a beautiful cabin. I looked at Niall.

"Where are we?" I asked going further down the dock and setting on the edge.

"Oh this is a house that my family bought when I was probably 6. It's just away from everybody."

"Oh, okay. Well it is so beautiful here and the stars are even more beautiful than they where on the fairies wheel." I said and I then laid on the hard dock looking at the stars.

"Macy I just wanted to say th-."

"Hey look they are finally here!" I said getting up and running to dani.

I heard Niall loud and clear I just had to stop him because I couldn't Handel him telling me that he didn't have feelings for me and that he was just trying to be nice and that he hopes that we could be friends.

I wiped away a tear before it rolled down my face. I hugged Danielle's neck she looked at me.

"Are you okay?" She asked me looking concerned."

" I laughed and said yeah it's just allergies." I said.

I am such a lier I thought to myself.

Let's get this party started!!

I think Louis yelled that?

We walked down closer to the dock. We all started our random conversations. I thought I would hate Perrie but she is actually very cool and down to earth.

It was getting cold so we all walked up to the cabin. It was bigger than I thought it was. Everybody sat in the living room with a drink in their hand except me and Perrie.

Let's play truth or dare says Louis already getting in the floor in a circle.

Louis started the game.

"Zayn I dare you to lick Perrie's big toe!"

He did. At first it was really boring until Harry dared me to take a shot.

"No, someone has to stay sober or you guys could die!" I said rolling my eyes.

"I'm not such a fan of drinking it makes me really sick." Said Perrie.

" Macy would never drink unless she is in a mood." Says Danielle.

"And what mood is that?!" I asked Dani.

Crazy or Mad she said with a big grin on her face.

Forget a shot! I grabbed the bottle of whiskey and took a huge swig. I love the burning filling tickle down my throat.

"Now their is the Macy I know!" She says while patting my back.

Let's get this game really started! Truth or dare Liam?

Uh, dare?

I dare you to sit in just your underwear for the rest of the game!

What! Why?!

Because its truth or dare and I dared you to!

He got up and took of his shirt and then his pants.

You would figure he would have some expensive underwear on, but nope! Looked like he bought his batman boxers at what I like to call Walmart!

I took another swig of whiskey and then smiled real big when Harry said Niall's name.

I dare you and Macy go into the closet and do what ever you want!

What???!!!! We both said in unison while spitting beer everywhere.

I got up and held out my hand when I meant to smack Harry.

"Let's go pretty boy." I said when I meant to say hell no. Stupid whiskey it's making me go plum crazy!

Harry was surprise when I actually got up and was going to go through with Niall's dare.

Niall and I walked to the closet and shut the door.

Before a word could even come out of me mouth he....

...............................................................

I wonder what Niall and Macy is gonna do in that closet??

Tell me what you guys think!!

I actually only updated because I got one comment!!!! Sorry but to me that means a lot to me! I about cried when I saw that beautiful comment!

(You know who you are!)

But yeah.... Hope life is somewhat good and....

VOTE/COMMENT/FOLLOW!!!!!

P.s. as you see I update a whole lot faster if I get votes, comments, and follows!!!!

Good bye for now my little toaster strudels!!!!!☺