Chapter 14!

Flashback......

Ring...ring..

"Hello" I answered the phone.

"Is this Miss, Macy and her brothers?"

"Umm yeah what's a matter?"

" ma'am your mom killed your dad and little sister and then shot herself."

Luke, Brice, John, Adam, and Tyler come hear this man on the phone is scarring me!

Luke my oldest brother grabbed the phone from me and said " hello this is like speaking".

I saw my brother grab his hair and lean against the wall and slowly slid to the floor.

He hung up the phone.

"What's a matter Luke what happened?" Asked Adam.

"Mom" he said.

"Was the strange man telling the t-truth Lu-uke?" I asked with tears in my eyes.

"Yes Macy. He was."

I ran up stairs already crying so hard.

The next thing I knew I could hear glass smashing. I could hear Brice yelling, " I KNEW WE SHOULD OF PUT HER IN THAT FUCKING SPECIAL HOSPITAL! WE ALL KNOW SHE WAS CRAZY! NONE OF THIS WOULD OF NEVER HAPPENED IF DAD JUST LISTENED FOR ONCE IN HIS LIFE!

I ran into Brice's closet because I was trying to hide. The next thing I knew he was in his room screaming stuff I didn't even know what it was.

Through the crack or the door I saw him get a huge duffel bag and grabbed all of the stuff out of his dresser he then came towards the closet and opened the door.

He saw me and sat beside me.

"Macy I'm 17 and its time for me to leave home now. I love you and all of the boys and you know that. Luke and aunt Casey is gonna watch you and the rest of the boys now. I'm gonna miss you."

"Wait but Luke is 19 and he hasn't left home yet! And when will I see you again?"

Well Luke wants to stay home. And I really don't know when we will meet again. And u can't tell the boys that I'm leaving home.

"Okay I pinky promise."

Brice then kissed my forehead and went out his room window.

I haven't seen him since.

But ever since that day I still have nightmares of my mom coming back for me.

End flashback...

Niall's POV...

"Macy wear are you?"

I walked in her room and saw that she was crying on her bed. She must be thinking about what happened to her when she was 8.

"You okay?" I asked.

She looked at me and started to cry more.

I went up to her and sat beside her wrapping her into a hug. She soon stops crying.

"I probably look like a mess!" Macy said wiping her face with her hands.

"Yeah... But your my little mess."

Our noses where touching then...

NIALL WHAT DO YOU AND MACY WANT FROM NANDOS? Harry yelled as he walked through the door.

( I'm gonna kill harry!! This was my chance and he ruined it! And we wear so close too!)

Macy started to laugh. Then she said "everything sounds good to me".

"Same hear"I said.

I love how she can eat as much food as I can.

Harry then left the room and surprisingly it wasn't awkward at all.

Macy's POV...

I got up and went to my closet to find something to change into.

I grabbed a Ramones t-shirt and some ripped shorts.

I turned to Niall laying on my bed and said would this look good together?

Niall studied the clothes carefully and then said " looks cute together and I didn't know you liked the Ramones?

I LOVE the Ramones! I then said in a valley girl accent and said ' I'm a teenage lobotomy'.

Niall started to laugh his head off.

( p.s. only Ramones fans would get that😉)

Now get out I needs to change.

"No I to lazy!" Niall whined.

Get out Niall!

"But why can't I just cover my eyes?!" He asked.

Fine just close your eyes!

"Okay!"

Niall's POV...

Lets just say I sure did like her hot pink lace bra and panties!

But she don't know that!

...............................................................

Sorry for not updating! I blame it all on writers block!!!

Tell me what you think!!!

Go check out my newest fanfic 'Different'!

And does any one want to be in this fanfic?? I will only add 4 more people! So comment and tell me if you want to be in it and I will ship you with one if the boys and you may become their gf!!!

Good bye now!