Chapter 16!

We pulled up to what must be a carnival. Looks really fun.

I have never been to a carnival before! I told Niall.

"Well they are something that is fun like you wanted to do." He said while smiling at me.

"Yeah, come on let's go!" I said while I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the ticket booth.

Niall's POV

We almost got kicked out of the carnival before we even enter the place.

We was fighting at the booth about who was going to pay for the tickets. We finally decided that I pay for hers and she pays for mine even though that would be just like her paying for hers and I pay for my own but NO we both didn't want to fill guilty.

She looked so cute when she started to fight or fuss about something. She also has a big heart because she knew that I have probably enough money to buy the place but she still used what little money she has to buy me a ticket.

We walked up to the go-cart track and got our own little cars. Who ever wins the other person has to do a dare. I suggested.

"Okay your on!" She said while putting on her seat belt.

This reminds me of when I had to run laps around the track when i went with the lads because I lost the bet. Lets just say it all ended with me falling and a bunch of laughing.

We started off and I was first beating her but then she came at the end and beat me.

Lets do two rounds! I said. So we started off and all was good and I beat her.

That was fun she said while taking her helmet off. When she took her helmet off it looked like a scene from a movie. Her long hair falling into place as she flips it behind her shoulders.

"Niall? Hello Niall? Are you alive?" She said while snapping her fingers in my face.

Uh, yeah I was just um thinking?

"Okay we'll let's go ride the fairs wheel!"

First we got some cotton candy and I won her a huge leprechaun for guessing the lucky number of the day at this stand.

"Luck of the Irish!" I said while winking at Macy."

"First of all it took you ten tries and $50. So I don't want to hear it! Now let's go ride the fairs wheel!"

Okay we got on the huge thing and just our luck it gets stuck at the top.

Macy's POV

We got stuck on top and I thought it was pretty cool because it was now dark and the moon and stars was out it was beautiful!

I looked over to Niall and stared into his eyes getting that filling of butterflies in my stomach.

"It's a beautiful night" said Niall running his fingers through his hair.

"So what dare do I have to do since I lost first?" Niall asked.

"Well let me see, uh you have to scream right now that Macy is the most sexiest beast alive." I said while giggling.

"Okay, M-,"

The ride started to move again.

Now you can't say it because we ain't on top.

"Why can't I still say it though?"

"Because it won't be the same."

We soon left the carnival.

What's my dare now? I asked.

You will see.

We pulled up to a long gravel road. I would be freaking out by now but as long as I'm with Niall I really don't care where I am at.

WAIT did I really just think that! No I was just thinking of stupid things.

At the end of the road their was a beautiful lake with a dock. Niall then got a cooler and a brown paper bag out of the back of his car. As we was walking to the dock I started to note myself to get a bottle of aspirin.

...............................................................

Oh no! I think you know what may be in that Cooler and bag. Hope you liked this little chapter! What do you think is going to happen next?? I don't even know...I really don't...wow my own story and have no clue what may happen...that's kinda sad.

ANYWAAAAYS! Tell me what you think! And pretty pretty pretty please with a cherry on top with hot fudge and Carmel.....

VOTE/COMMENT/FOLLOW!

If yo do I will update faster!!!!!

Bye now!😉🍀🍕🍗🍻