Chapter 4!

When we arrived at Nando's I was so happy, because I literally think I am about to starve to death! We got our seats and it was time for us to order.

Danielle just ordered a drink and Niall ordered a bunch of stuff and he did not even look at the menu, so I got the same as him. Danielle started laughing I looked up to see what she was laughing at I realized Niall was staring at me with his mouth shaped like an "0". What's a matter? I asked them.

Macy you do know you ordered about 6 full size dinners! Niall said.

Ya I know that's not even compared to what I normally eat! I eat a lot!

Yes she does Danielle agreed. She probably can eat as much as you maybe even more when she wants to! Danielle said.

Niall just sat their and looked shocked. I finally said haven't you ever met a girl who can eat as much as you!

Niall's POV!

We wear at Nando's eating in silence. All I can think about is Macy. She is different than most girls, like she's not affraid to eat in front of me or tell me off in public. But the weird thing is, is that I like that. I like her natural beauty, pale skin and not like one of those girls who cook there selfs just to try and make them look pretty, and her freckles are so cute!, also her green eyes that are just like Harry's. Oh my God Niall shut up! I sound like a girl!, I can't fall for my sisters best friend! I thought to myself.

I finally broke the silence by asking Danielle what it was like to live in North Carolina for 3 years?

Oh it's pretty over there, I stayed in a little town and worked at McDonald's, Danielle said.

That's nice we have a concert in three weeks in Raleigh N.C. So I am looking forward to going their!

Macy started to laugh, but I don't know why?

Their is nothing in North Carolina to see! Macy said.

I will find something there that's cool I said.

****************

We finally got home and I went up to my room to change into some shorts to sleep in, I don't like to sleep with shirts on they are not comfortable to sleep in.

I felt really bad about earlier, about bumping into Macy and being rude. I finally decided to get up and go to the guest room which is next to Mine. I needed to say sorry at least.

I knocked on her door and she said to come in.

She was laying on her bed scrolling down her phone. She was only wearing really short shorts and a tank top! She looked fit!

She finally looked at me and she blushed a little. Then u remembered that I have no shirt on. I should of put one on but to late now.

I came in and sat on the end of the bed.

What can I do for ya? She said.

I thought of very perverted things then finally said, I came hear to apologize for earlier.

She smiled at me, God I love her smile!

I continued, that was not me I was just afraid that a fan would see me, and that I did not mean to be a complete jerk!

I got up and right when I just about reached the door she called my name.

What I said turning around.

She got off her bed and came towards me! The next thing I knew she hugged me. I then notice that she is only one inch shorter than me.

She whispered in my ear, Thank You for having guts and come saying sorry to me. i of chores hugged back I mean I won't pass up a good hug! She and I released, I told her good night and she told me the same. And I left.

When I got to my room I felt like flying because when we had touched I felt sparks fly and I could tell she felt them too! But Niall you can't fall for her! She is your sisters best friend!

But I swear I could have kissed that girl once she hugged me!

I soon dozed of to sleep.

...............................................................Hope you liked it! This chapters a little longer!

Do you think Niall and Macy is going to fall for each other?!?!?!

Bye I will update soon!:)