Chapter 5!

Macy's POV

I woke up to the sun shining right in my face. And I do not like the sun in my face in the morning! It makes me grumpy. But surprisingly in not that grumpy. In fact I'm kind of excited because I get to go explore Ireland with Danielle and Niall!

Niall is going to be kind of like our tour guide for the day. But later around noon we are going to go meet one of Nialls friends from the band. I think it's Harry? But I'm not for sure.

I then heard a knock on my door so I said come in.

It was Niall still shirtless.

What?

Niall: well I was suppose to come wake you up but it looks like you already are.

Oh yeah I got up about five min ago as you can probably tell by the way I look.

Niall: don't say that! you look beautiful like you did last night.

Haha very funny Niall I have bed head and my light makeup is probably smeared everywhere! So please don't lie to me!

Niall turned around to leave my room but right when he got to the door he turned to face me and said I'm not lying. He then left the room.

I could not stop blushing! Was Niall flirting with me? Wait No he can't I'm his sisters best friend!

When I was about to pull my shirt over my head Danielle just barges though my door and shuts it behind her. I can tell she was happy because she was smiling like crazy!

I finally said what?

Danielle: wear going to be sister-in-laws!!!!!! Because Niall so likes you!

Wait what?! Niall doesn't like me! We are just friends!

Danielle: yeah right he has been singing the rhythm of love by plane white t's ever since yesterday after we left nandos! And I know you like him too!

I do not! We are just friends!

Danielle: ha I know your lying because when you lie you talk in a squeaky voice!

FINE I like him a little but I know he doesn't like me! I'm just his little sisters best friend.

Danielle: what ever Macy! I know he likes you but don't you ever be so insecure I hate it when you do tha

I know, i know but I'm sorry it's just I can't explain it but can you please get out! So I can finish getting ready!

Danielle: okay but I bet one of these days you will be my sister-in-law!!!

I grabbed a pillow and threw it at her.

Oww she shrieked!

Don't mess with a girl that has played softball all of her life!

Danielle soon ran out of my room.

Thank The Lord she has finally leaved my room! I need to hurry I only have 10 minuets to finish getting ready!

----------------

It was now time to go get some lunch and we are suppose to meet Harry at this little food place not that far from Danielle's house.

When we got their Niall walked straight up to Harry. I knew it was Harry because everywhere you go you see something about him and Taylor swift getting together or breaking up.

The way Danielle looked at him I knew she thought he was hot. I could so see them together! They would be perfect!

I ordered about half of the stuff on the menu. So did Niall. Danielle got a sallied and Harry just got a drink he told us he already ate.

Once we wear done ordering Harry started to laugh?

Why are you laughing I asked?

Harry: I have never met a girl who could eat as much as Niall!

We all started to laugh.

Danielle: Macy can eat a lot like Niall but she ain't one of those girls that can eat and eat and not gain weight!

Yeah I do have to work out a lot to lose all of this weight but at least I can lose weight fast. But enough talk about me how about y'all being all famous and stuff?

Niall: well there is not much to talk about

Harry: I just wish the fans would treat us like normal guys!

Niall: yeah we can't even go to Starbucks and get a coffee with out getting attacked by crazy 14year old girls!

I'm so sorry guys I had no clue!

Harry: it's fine but we get to live our dream so it's all good

.........

Today was a fun day after we ate we went to the park and acted like we wear little kids! It was now 8:30 and it was dark out. We are still at the park. Harry and Danielle went on a walk through the park. Me and Niall was sitting on some swings just talking away.

Niall: can I say something Macy ?

Sure what is it?

Niall: well why are you so insecure?

Umm well... When I was younger I got bullied a lot about being ugly an fat. That's when I started to go to the gym and work out for two hours a day. And well I use to have braces and glasses and I was another ugly redneck girl. Even though people don't bully me any more just those memory's hurt and I still believe in all of the things that those people had said to me.

I did not notice a tear rolling down my cheek until Niall got his thumb and wiped off the tear.

Macy you should never let those things get to you! Your beautiful and a amazing girl! Niall said.

Don't do that Niall! Don't lie to me!

Niall: I'm not lying to you!

We wear so close our noses wear about to touch I could fill his warm breath against my lips.

Umm are we interrupting something I heard Harry say behind us.

Niall jumped away so fast he fell right off of his swing. I was blushing like crazy. I then turned to see Harry with Danielle's lip gloss all over his mouth and neck.

Niall got up and he saw Harry too! We looked at each other and fell to the ground laughing!

Harry and Danielle looked at each other and Danielle blushed and got her sleeve of her coat and wiped Harry's face off.

Me and Niall was still laughing!

Danielle : I think we should head my home!

Okay guys she's wright we should head back!

Niall: mate are you staying at a hotel or do you want to stay in the other guest room?

Harry: guest room if that's okay?

Niall: fine mate but no funny business with my little sis okay?!

I broke out laughing again!

.....................

We finally got back to the house. I'm so sleepy I about went to sleep walking up the stairs! Before I hit my bed I was asleep. I was to lazy to change my clothes.

...............................................................

Hope you liked it<3

Idk if anyone is reading so if you want me to continue please comment? Or vote? I will wuv you foreva if you do!!!