Chapter 3!

We came out of the bathroom and I ran right into this guy. He had a hood on and some sun glasses on it looks like he is trying to hide or something. Watch wear your going he smarted off at me, before I could answer Danielle screamed Ni!

I was still on the ground from where I bumped into that guy. And boy I did not like him! He could of said sorry at least! But no he just knocks me down and tells me to watch wear I'm going. See people like that are the people who piss me off!

I stood up and asked Danielle who that guy is?

She turned around and looked at me and the guy and said, Macy this is my brother Niall, Niall this is Macy!

Well Niall the next time you run into someone and knock them down I advise you to not tell them to watch wear your going!

Sorry I am going to speak my mind and I don't care if your a flippen pop star or one of the members of the biggest boy band!

Niall just looked shocked like he has never been talked to like that before. Now I would like to meet you in a nicer way so....

Hi I'm Macy Evans and its nice to meet you, I said holding out my hand for him to shake.

Hi I'm Niall Horan your best friends brother, he said as he shook my hand. I then notice Danielle she started to laugh and so did me and Niall!

Well can we go now I am really hungry I don't mean to ruin your family feud or anything? I asked her family.

We wear still at the airport and I am starving!

Ya please I agree with Macy, we should go to Nandos! Niall said.

What's Nandos?

What's Nandos, Niall screamed!

It's the best place too eat on this earth!

Danielle looked at her parents and asked if we could eat their?

They said to go on without them because they needed to go to the store and get more food.

Ok let's go guys I'm not getting any younger just a lot more hungrier! They all laughed at me and I truly don't know why?

....

We finally got our luggage cramed into Niall's car. We wear now headed to some place called nandos. All I can say is... It Better Be Good!

...............................................................

If you are reading.... Thanks you don't have to vote of comment. Just reading the story makes me happy!