Chapter 18!

STILL MACY'S POV......

--------------------------------------------------------------

Before I could say a word he..........

---------------------------------------------------------------

Slowly touched my cheek and brushed the hair out of my face. I looked into his blue eyes and all of a sudden I sure enough didn't fill drunk anymore. I didn't know what to say but just stand their. When I found the right thing to say Niall leaned in so close that our noses was nearly touching we was still looking straight into each others eyes.

I then felt Niall's lips clash into mine as I closed my eyes. The kiss was so passionate but soft. Soon I could fill Niall's hands slides his hands on my upper thighs pulling me up to wrap my legs around his waist. I ran my hands through his hair and I learned that he really likes that. Sadly I had to pull back though or our friends will think that something defiantly is going on. I studied Niall's face closely though to see his expressions. He looked sad but he also looked a little happy. "You have no idea how long I have waited to do that" my cheeks soon got really hot. When he kissed the lobe of my ear and whispered 'that was the best dare ever'. I also couldn't help but giggle a little by no matter how serious Niall tries to be he always has that little child inside of him. I couldn't stop blushing and when Niall noticed I saw a smirk grow. Niall then fixed his hair like it was and we soon walked out the door like nothing happened at all. It hurt but I really don't understand why...?

...............................................................

I know it's really short but hey I updated and with that schedule that means a lot! Any ways... PPPPPPPLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEE...

FOLLOW/VOTE/COMMENT!!!

It will mean a lot to me if you do and please tell what u think and if I should do something to make it better!!! If you help me it will mean a lot!!