Chapter 19

One Week Later.....

Macy's POV....

It now has been a week since the little party. It has now been a week since Niall has kissed me in that little closet. It has now been a week since I found out about that I think I love Niall...

But sadly a million other girls could say the same thing about him. I have to sleep a room away him every night a  away but the only place in the world I want to be is in his arms with our legs tangled together...

"MACY SNAP OUT OF IT!!!" Danielle was waving her hands in my face.

We was currently at the mall with Danielle, we was siting at the food court. We had been shopping all day for Danielle a dress for her big date with Harry before he goes and visits his family for a little while.

"Macy why don't you just tell him he fills the same way and deep inside you know that too!" She said while finishing up her drink.

"What are you talking about Danielle?" I asked acting like I had no clue what she was talking about.

" You was just thinking about niall and I know it because it is the only time I see your cheeks flush then you smile and then frown because you know he is not yours...yet."

"I don't know what to do Danielle I got it bad but he is your brother and over the week we became close and he is about to go on tour and and I don't have a clue how he even fills towards me."

"Macy Honey you have to tell him what you are filling and then show him. Listen go to the cabin do your thing and if anything happenes it just does and if not oh well you never have to see him again because me and you will be moving to London when summer ends, only if your up to it?"

"Really?? Yes, I would love to no matter what that would be amazing!"

I then gave Danielle a hug I dropped her off at the hotel Harry has been staying at instead of the house once I got to my summer home I went straight to my room and to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and said to night was the night I was gonna tell Niall how I actually fill. I turned on the shower than relized I forgot my phone on the kitchen counter. I ran down stairs, right when I went around the corner to enter the kitchen I ran right into someone and landed right on top of them. Of corse it was Niall... I couldn't help but laugh though, he did the same.

"This reminds me of when I ran into you at the airport." he giggled.

"Yeah, I can be a little mean though..." I said.

I then noticed that I was still on top of him. My cheeks flushed a bright pink and I could just tell by the way my face burned.

"Listen Macy I need to talk to you, so could you come up to my room so we can chat?"

"Yeah, I needed to talk to you anyways I said he then took my hand in his and leaded me up the stairs before we could enter the room I then remembered that I left the shower on.

"wait one moment Niall I need to go do something." I then walked into my room then to the bathroom and quickly turned off the shower. then looked in the mirror and ran my fingers through my hair I still have on the old 'Bon Jovi' shirt with the ripped off sleeves and my cut off jean shorts. I then walked back next door to Niall's room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hhhhhhhheeeeeyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!! Im sorry for forgetting my password but hey I found it out!!!!!

COMMENT/VOTE/FOLLOW??????????

l LOVE Y'ALL<3