Chapter 10!

Still Nialls POV...

We just arrived at my house and mum and dad still ain't back and I'm a little concerned but I bet they are still at their friends house.

I carried Harry to his room and I don't see how Macy didn't struggle caring him he is pretty heavy but then again she did beat the shit out of a man two times bigger than Harry so it's not that shocking she can carry Harry.

I went up stairs to change into some sweats and a white low cut tank top. Now it's time for me to go talk to Macy.

I went next door to her room her door was cracked and I could hear her play softly and she was humming so sweetly. From just her humming like that I could tell she could sing.

I then knocked on her door and she jumped up really quickly and set down her guitar in the corner of her room and came to the door and opened it fully.

When she opened the door and saw me her eyes lit up with this little spark.

Oh My God did I just make her smile?!

Oh yeah come In she said once I came in she shut the door behind me.she then said what can I do for ya?

Well first I want to say nice pajamas.

She looked down and blushed a lite pink. She was only wearing a very large jumper that came to mid thigh.

She tried to pull it down lower but that didn't help.

Macy and I went to her bed to sit down to talk.

Macy why didn't you tell me you can sing?

A look of horror came to her face.

' You heard me? I'm soo sorry I made your ears bleed! '

Calm down Macy you where fantastic!

She got her hands and covered her face.

But I grabbed her hands and pulled them off her face so I could see her emerald green eyes.

Macy don't cover up your face because I love to see your dimples and your freckles also your beautiful eyes.

I then leaned in and she did the same and finally her warm lips met mine! It was, it was..... Magic!

Macy's POV

Nialls lips finally met mine and I could fill this filling deep in the pit of my stomach. I've never felt like this before in my whole life time. Oh God am I falling in Love?! With my best friends brother.

All can say is that this kiss fills Magical!

...............................................................

FINALLY! Niall and Macy finally got to have their kiss!

And I about peed on myself once I seen that I had 33 reads! I can't believe my little group of fanfic readers is growing! I think I'm gonna cry!!!!!

I love y'all so much for reading!!!!

THANK YA!!!!!:)

P.S. Sorry it's short!:(