Moving back in

Hi hi! So normally i write short stories about Randy and the reader but this is gonna be one long story, i might have another book full of the short smut stories i post onto Ao3

______

Im going to try to keep everything as gender neutral as possible, though i should mention i am writing this as someone who is Afab so it might be skewed towards that body type in smut scenes, though i will try my best to make it to be perceived as M/M and F/M or N/M!! Stick with me too on errors as im usually fucking baked writing these and have fat ass thumbs.

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

Today was the day. You were finally moving to a small town named south park to move back in with family. It was too hard to live on your own and after having a fallout with your now ex roommate and partner it was best to move back in with them.

"This should be it..." You say as you pulled up to the dark blue house you remember, the yard decorated with patched of bushes and a bird fountain contained by fencing, your mother made sure your house was the best looking in south park and well... It didnt take much to do that.

Parking your little car hauling a small U-Haul into the driveway you get out and start make your way to the front door, it was best to greet your family before unpacking anyways.. before you could even lift your arm to ring the doorbell the door swings open and your greeted with your mother giving you the biggest smile.

"YOU MADE IT!!!" She screamed out, pulling you immediately into one of the tightest bear hugs you have ever had. "WE'VE BEEN WAITING SO LONG WE'RE SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!!" She laughs as she continues to practically break your bones.

"Mo- Mom stop im gonna die if you dont sto-"

"Honey let them breathe" Your dad says walking up with a soft smile plastered on his face. "Its good to see you kiddo." He said, your mom had let you go and she had now started crying tears of joy but kept herself back from hugging you anymore.

"Here how about we start unpacking things, Your brother is upstairs on his game still go tell him to come help." Your mom said sniffling, wiping away her snot.

"Yes yes we'll get it all honey dont worry, you had a long drive anyways," Your dad said, getting his shoes on you make your way upstairs past the many pictures of your family. One of your parents wedding in their dress and gown. One of you a little after you were born. One of you and your little brother, and one of you after you graduated Highschool. You smile remembering all of these moments, well except for the wedding and make it into the hallway

Walking up to the door that was once an empty plain door a sign that said "Tyler's Room" was hung up one it.

"Wow im glad this is here." You say sarcastically as you knock on the door, waiting, hearing shuffling and a soft "...hold on..." Before the door was opened to show your small little brother who was only 10 who's hair was a mess and he was wearing a headset.

"What." He said plainly

"Wow not even a hello?" You ask and he only stands there waiting for you to say something else. "Um... Mom and Dad said to go help them unpack my stuff." He scoffs before shutting the door in your face. "Rude.." you mutter, you heard shuffling and then put your ear up to the door.

"Dude i gotta go help my Mom and Dad unpack my Sisters shit."

"What?? Why now??? Tell them you're busy dude."

"I can't! They'll just tell me im overreacting and i just need to help her, ill just go afk whatever."

"Just go help really quick and come back me and Cartman will cover you, Kyle and Kenny can also help dont worry."

"Thanks ill be quick i promise."

You back up from the door and sit there "Cartman... Cartman where have i heard that name..." you mutter to yourself, you couldnt pin it down but something felt off, You saw your brother open the door and he sees you still standing in front of his door.

"Have you Just been standing there the whole time?" He asks, he had thrown on a hat and jacket at this point and was no longer wearing his headset

"No i just walked past again," you lied before heading to your old room that your parents had said you could move back into. Your brother simply rolled his eyes and walked downstairs.

Opening the door you're greeted by a plain cream room, it had a simple bed against the wall in the corner that just had covers on it. There was a dresser for your clothing and the rest was yours to decorate.

"This is going to be Great..." You mutter flopping onto the bed looking at the ceiling, you pull out your phone and look at your notifications. One  message from a "Mr. Randy Marsh".

____

Randy: Hey we had a bit of a schedule change, are you able to come in tomorrow to the new Tegridy farm?

Oh of course! I just got into town so Lucky you: You

Randy: Oh thats good to hear! Thank you so much! Will 9am work? You would be getting off at 3pm.

That works with me! I cant wait : You

Randy: Great, See you then

_____

You couldn't help but get all giddy, so far moving back in with your parents has been way better than expected, you get your own room still, Your parents are loving and supporting, and you have a good job lined up! It seems like things are finally going to start going your way!

You decide to scroll through your phone as you wait for your family to unpack your belongings, you felt as though you could fall asleep at any minute from driving so many hours. Your old College you dropped out of was states away so it was a long loong drive...

Scrolling through your parents facebook your eyes catch onto someone's name 'Liane Cartman' "Cartman!" You shout to yourself and top on her account to see that he has posted quite literally thousands of pictures of herself and her son and once your eyes landed on him, you were in shock. That was the kid that had been on the news multiple times, your parents complained about him day in and day out about being the most annoying kid in the town yet your brother was still friends with him...

You decided to put down your phone, Maybe he was just a troubled child you thought to yourself, you tried to rationalize everything before your parents opened the door and began bringing in boxes of your stuff. Soon, you would be able to speak to your brother and everyone about everything, so maybe you could finally find out why your brother hangs out with those people, but that didnt matter right now. It was time to unpack.