Dirty Sheets

Yall know i HAD to write this chapter asap like, cmon, i know you all want it anyways ;)
Keep in mind, I will try my damndest to make it gender neutral but sorry, fem body body okay? your chest is up to you but you gotta chooch k? stick with me here oh btw nsfw warning, obviously, we all know Randy.

____________________________

Throughout the rest of the next work day, you couldn't help but have the biggest smile across your face. when asked by Towlie why you were so happy you simply said "I have a date" and he congratulated you and wished you luck.

Every time you saw Randy you two gave eachother a smile, sometimes he would give you a small wink and he seemed to be better, not amazingly perfect and happy, he was still upset and had his moments through the day where he confided in you to talk about how Sharon and Him were working out Custody and how she currently had them for at least the week until the weekend for now, He obliged to what Sharon had asked for custody set ups before they even went to court just because he didn't want to fight her and make her angrier to the point where he just couldn't have custody.

But you reassured him no matter what you were there to support him and help him through it, you hated to see him go through this. the possibility of losing your children is never a good feeling so you can't imagine how it's eating at him.

Yet now here you were, Driving back home in your Truck with Randy in the passenger seat. you two were both pretty high, Randy more than you since you had to drive back and you promised him you would smoke lots just not before you drove back.

It was an awkward quiet ride for most of it, you were too embarassed, shy, and axious to ever have any words leave your mouth to the hemp farmer next to you, Nor would he to you, until he shifted in his seat and rested his arm on the center console arm rest right against yours which was sitting there ready to hit the clutch when needed.

the contact alone from his hair covered arms was enough to feel yourself heat up and your gut turn and swirl with excitement.

"Thanks for driving us by the way, i would have driven my car but, yknow, way too high." He chuckled nudging against your arm a bit, a small soft laugh leaving your lips.

"Of course, I guess I'll just have to drive you back tonight or something," You add and he responds with a simple nod, looking out in front of you guys at the town closing in.

"So are you excited? Got things planned?" Randy asked.

"Absolutely im excited! I haven't been on a date since..." You stop suddenly, the memories of your ex flooding in as you regret that decision, Your heart clenched at the memories, they... you didn't want to say they were the worst because they didn't kill you but... it wasn't a good or safe environment for yourself.

"Hey, you okay?" Randy shakes you out of your trance, his hand now on your arm.

"Yeah... yeah, sorry, just thinking about, my ex..." You mutter, a sad smile forming on Randy's face.

"Sorry, i didn't mean to upset you," He said, taking his hand away.

"No no its not your fault you didn't know, it's just really something i like to think about right now..."

"I completely understand," he laughed out, You only smiled in response as you finally pulled up to your house.

"Looks the same as before, other than the dead plants everywhere," He said, pointing at the snow covered plants.