Now don't get caught!

Last chapter was short i know i know but im tired, you're tired, we all want an ending to this story so we can get to the next cringe story about Randy and other dilfs.

__________

Randy and you hopped out of the uber that you had ordered for you two to get to the airport, taking out your luggage and standing them on their wheels.

"Randy are you sure this is a good idea?" You ask him anxiously, you were starting to shake as well from how nervous you were. the chances of getting caught are high, and Randy was seemingly oblivious to that fact.

"Yes this is a great idea! Trust me! once we can get the Chinese in on this, we're going to be rich!" He cheered, Rolling his suitcase over as he walked to the front of the airport hand in hand with you.

"But Randy we dont... need to be rich yknow,"

"Well yes i know we dont HAVE to be rich but come on think about it!" He stops in his tracks turning to you and smirking. "Loads of cash, we can buy whatever we want, the kids can have whatever they want! We would be the best parents out there!"

Sighing in frustration you furrowed your brows, pinching the bridge of your nose as you shook your head.

"Randy for the love of god the more you try to pitch me this idea the more i want to back out."

"Fine fine. lets just get to China, Have a good time, and you dont even have to worry about the meeting, i'll do all of that."

"Oh no, oh no no no. Im not letting you talk to them alone you'll just fuck it up somehow." You laughed as you two had checked in for the flight, making your way over to the security gate, anxiety starting to bubble inside of you at the thought of TSA security guards pulling you and Randy out.

"You're probably right," Randy had replied, you two getting in line and inching closer and closer to TSA. "Now just act cool."

Walking up finally the Lady behind the small podium looked at you then down at her screen. "Id."

fumbling and reaching for your wallet you reach in and pull out your drivers license and slid it to her. One small glance between you and the ID, a few taps on her screen then she waved you towards the metal detector and luggage scanner, Randy was stuck talking to the lady trying to find his ID which he "miss placed"

"Alright everyone take off anything that could trigger the machine please, put all electronics in the basket and..." The voice boomed from the security guard just pacing around watching as the other people placed all their items into the trays then onto the conveyor belt.

Nervously you walked over to where the conveyor belt was with empty baskets, emptying your carry ons electronics and other items into the basket, taking off any metal jewelry or accessories you had on you finally slipped off your shoes before shuffling to the line next to the large metal detector.

As the line dwindled you peeked past the people in front of you to watch the people inside the machine, seeing the walls spin around and then the machine beeped before the person walked out the other side. another person walking into thr machine making the line move forward.

Bumping into you Randy seemed a little out of breath, he had rushed to unpack the needed things into the basket himself before getting in line too.

"Couldn't... find my wallet.." He panted, hands on his knees as he caught his breath. a small giggle leaving you. suddenly it was your turn to go into the detector.