IT'S MIXED WITH WHAT?

No notes today other than i hope you enjoy this part ;)

_______

An hour before now you were standing in front of your brother about to strangle him for making one of the most disgusting deals with you just so you could go to a party and figure out what mom and dad were hiding from you. Well and to have fun with your friends of course but now you were slowly making it through the gravel roads between weed farms in your small car you managed to get the u-haul off of and it was sitting in the driveway still.

Shifting your rearview mirror you looked behind you barely being able to see into the black abyss that was only slightly illuminated by your rear view lights. No one was behind you.

You could only feel the knot of anxiety in your gut grow larger and larger feeling as if it was finding for a way to burst through your body. You were scared that maybe what your parents were hiding from you was better off hidden, but your curiosity couldn't help but get the better of you as they were just so adamant that you couldnt know what they were doing.

Pulling up to the front of Tegridy Farms you noticed a line of cars near the house, pulling up slowly you parked what seemed to be behind your parents truck. Cutting the engine you exited the car and looked out at the farm house, your heart beating out of your chest and feeling as if at any moment it could launch itself out of your throat.

Maybe there was something else that was eating at you, you couldn't tell what but you made your way up to the house, as you reached closer and closer to the front door the sound of music and yelling and cheering was booming from the house and well, some other sounds you didnt really want to acknowledge...

Finally making it face to face with the door you lifted your hand and knocked on the door and stood there for a moment, none of the party quieting and you stood there silent for a moment, sighing before ringing the doorbell multiple times, the party quieting for a moment before going back to their regular loudness, Randy had opened the door and met face to face with you, his eyes tinted with a light red.

"Oh there you are! I was wondering when you would show up..." He said, the smell of booze on his breath as he stepped back to let you enter. You nodded and walked in.

"Im sorry it took me a while i was getting ready," You say, setting your coat and purse off to the side on the coat rack and near the other purses and coats.

"Oh its okay, i had heard from your Parents that you didnt want to come but i said that you wanted to earlier." He continued, a small sigh leaving your body.

"Yeah they didnt want me to come because apparently they 'get crazy' when they smoke a lot and they dont want me to see." You say which made his face drop.

"Oh.. so thats why, well um, maybe i shouldn't tell you what i was about to tell you then." He said awkwardly, Your eyebrows burrowing together as he cleared his throat. "Our um, upstairs bathroom is occupied because of.. them."

Your eyes widened as you could faintly hear those noises from earlier you didnt want to acknowledge, now, you could only pick out those sounds and they were eating at you. Making you want to tear out your ears.

"I see. Do you want me to. Stop them?" You ask, He looks at you with what could only be described as guilt and embarrassment.

"I would but i know it would make you uncomfort-"