Notes app

Hey so this chapter will be a little different, its gonna be your character's short rants about what has happened in the following weeks because I can, Imagine these are your random vents about the day to your notes app about the whole month (this will be about a months worth of vents in my mind at least since i don't rant too much but, whatever you get what you get)

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Today Randy and I went on a date, He took me to a decently nice restaurant and we had dinner, The kids were fine at home since Shelly said she could watch Stan.

I wish that i could have more nights like these with him...

___________

Shelly had a recital for a school play and I went with Randy and Stan. It was really cheesy but i couldn't help but enjoy it, It was a nice thing to see Shelly smiling so much and having fun, especially seeing us all these to support her.

__________

I almost.. did some stupid stuff to myself today, thought about doing that.. stuff again, I distracted myself with tv for most of the day and i feel bad for snapping at the kids and Randy... i was just so overstimulated.. I'll probably apologize again to them but these thoughts will just eat at me now. God i hate being so fucking stupid sometimes...

_________

a few days have gone by, its slowly getting better i guess, Im feeling emotionally better but im still a little upset.

I want to be the best, "parent" for the kids but its a little hard when they come home from their mothers and seem more distant to you than before...

_________

Randy is talking about expanding his farm more, i tried to talk him out of it but he insists so he's going to try and plan something with... China? I hope this is just one of his stupid high rambles he'll forget in the morning...

_________

For the past few days Randy has been still planning his trip to China, begging me to come with, the kids will be at their mothers for the time being and it would be a nice vacation, at least thats what he said.

I think it's a stupid idea frankly, but Randy still wanted to try, He didnt seem phased when i told him the cops would arrest him. he told me he "had his way" to sneak the weed in.

________

Stan and Shelly always fight but I've learned that Shelly still loves Stan, she hates to show it though.

it reminded me alot of Tyler and I... i hope he's doing okay at home..

_________

Randy came home today with two tickets to China, I'm currently packing my bags but i can't help but just feel anxious, What if we get caught, what if he can't slip his way out of this and we get into big trouble??? I dont want to go to prison.

I can't just say no either he's desperate for me to go with him and i dont have it in me to say no...

_________

"Hey, are you packed yet? I want to show you what i have planned for our trip!" Randy said from the doorway, a giddy expression plastered on his face.

looking down at your notes app on your phone with the various rants, you turned your phone off sliding it back into your pocket.

"Alright, Cmon and show me then," You simply responded with a kind smile.