Father Fucker

BEEP BEEP BEE-

You instinctively go to shut the digital alarm clock only for your hand to smack someone in the face.

"OW WHAT THE FUCK." They shouted out, jolting up and slapping their own hands over the now stinging face of theirs.

shimmying yourself up you make out that you had hit Randy and you two had been sleeping together half naked.

"Oh my god im so sorry!!" Shakily putting your hands on his shoulders he rubs his face slowly and gently.

"Its okay.." He said, the beeping finally getting to him and he slapped the alarm clock, it sounded as though it cracked a bit from the force but you didnt say anything, its mostly deserved for him being slapped awake.

it was silent between the two of you for a moment before he looked into your eyes. a small smile curling his lips.

"So um.. did you sleep good?"

"I guess..." You mutter, you cant remember your dream, and all you remember is you and Randy got super high and ended up... the thought of it filled your mind leading you to instantly tense up, drowning your skin in a red Randy just laughed.

"Hope i didnt move too much in my sleep or snore," He said simply, Not adding to your embarrassment as he got up. though just seeing him get up, the hair covering his body you couldn't help but examine, his slight rolls being gorgeous to your eyes as he began to dress himself. "Enjoying the view?"

"Hehe of course," You cooed. Randy gave a small smirk, tending back to covering his body with his clothes, Zipping up his jeans one they were secured on his legs and hips.

"Um.. you dont mind me going to work with you today do you?" He asked awkwardly, a small chuckle leaving you.

"No you have to walk all the way in the cold." you say with a heavy dose of sarcasm in your tone. a chuckle now leaving him instead.

"I'll leave you to change, You dont mind if i go downstairs and uh, make myself home for a second?"

"no no go ahead my parents wont care you're one of their good friends anyways." you say shooing him out of the room by hitting as his butt gently.

"Okay okay, Wait hold on." He said as you had opened the door and pushed him out into the doorway, He turned to you and looked down at you, simply staring back and waiting he gave a small peck on your lips before suddenly running down the stairs like a giddy little teenager had just kissed his crush.

stifling a laugh your eyes suddenly landed on the figure of your brother who was in the doorway to his own room seeing you half naked just kiss his friends father. mouth agape he stared at you in shock.

"YOU FU-" slapping your hand over his mouth and dragging him into your room your closed the door and he pulled out of your grasp and looked back at you as you quickly ran to dress yourself to save yourself from the awkwardness of being almost naked.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU??" He screamed, looking away suddenly to give you at least a smidge of privacy to change.

"What the fuck are you talking about??"

"STAN'S DAD. WHY DID YOU TWO KISS AND WHY THE HELL DID I HEAR YOU TWO LAST NIGHT."

your body felt as though it was filled to the core with molten anxiety

"Im an Adult, Stans Dad is an adult, what we are doing is fi-"

"HE'S MY FRIENDS DAD!! STAN IS GOING TO BE PISSED."

"Tyler i dont care what your friend thinks to be frank with you."

He begins to shake furiously.

"I cant believe Stan's Dad would be this Shallow."