A Little "Family" Bonding Time

Instead of waking up to the obnoxious beeping of your alarm clock you were woken up by gentle nudges.

"Hey, Wake up..." The voice of the person nudging you cooed into your ear. fluttering your eyes open they meet Randy who was looking down at you, he was standing over you from the side of the bed and was stroking your hair and face. "Seems like you slept well."

"mm... how long was i out?"

"Probably... 13 hours?"

"holy hell... i haven't slept that good in a while.." You mutter, rubbing your eyes groggily ad Randy had pulled his hand from your cheek he was one caressing.

"I didn't want to wake you but it is almost noon and we have lots to do today." The man explained excitedly.

"Other than unpacking?" the question made Randy light up.

"Mmhm! Since you're living here i wanted to have some special time with us and the kids!"

a momentary silence between you two was broken by a small awkward sigh from you.

"Randy i don't know if thats the best thing to do right no-"

"No no trust me it is! we'll have dinner together, watch a movie in the living room. you can get closer with the kids!"

"But Stan said he hates me." You retorted,

"Look. just try with me okay? I'm trying to be a better dad too so, maybe you can help me too"

sighing you couldn't battle against the pleading man, looking at you with big doe eyes as he curled his flips into an exaggerated frown.

"Okay okay... for now im going to get ready and then start unpacking my things... may you open the U-Haul?"

"Of course, ill start moving boxes up here too if you'd like?"

"Heh if you may," You responded, slipping out of the room giving him a small wave and smile as you made your way to the ever familiar bathroom you had caught your parents in.

nervously opening the door you tried everything to not think about the party as you sat on the toilet. intrusive thoughts exploding in your mind making you clench your fists and eyes shut.

it was over and you could leave the bathroom as quickly as you entered. not daring to wash your hands in there, you could simply use the kitchen sink.

walking into the kitchen you saw a girl sitting at the table. one you hadn't met before but you could only guess was Shelly from the way she looked. fitting the description Randy gave her perfectly.

"Who da hell are you?" She asked slurred through her headpiece.

"Um.. Im your Dad's friend, Im gonna be staying here for a while."

"Staying here??" She scoffed and went back to whatever she was doing, promptly ignoring you and you decided not to argue with the kid. instead you washed your hands, dried them, and exited the house to the car and U-Haul, Randy was moving a couple boxes out already walking towards the front door.

The next couple hours consisted of moving boxes and small furniture items you had. all seemed to fit into the bedroom nicely, Randy had promptly given you one side of the room to be able to decorate, though he said he didnt care if your items leaked over onto his side as long as it didn't yknow, fuck it up.

Your clothes were lazily folded and flopped into the side of the dresser he also had given you. You felt as though you and Randy were definitely more than friends... You two obviously had sex but you guys also did more romantic things like cuddling too...