He's not all That bad

Sharon towered over you, well, not exactly she wasn't that much taller now that you were an adult but it felt like she was with the amount of fear that she filled your body.

"WHAT THE HELL DID I TELL YOU ABOUT THEM?" Sharon screamed, you stepped back as she forced her way into the shed and slamming the door behind her. sternly looking down at the two of you, you were now standing next to the still sitting Randy. "We talked Saturday and Sunday about this."

"Honey i kno-"

"DONT HONEY ME." She hissed, leading Randy to fall silent, unable to look up at his own wife.

"Sharon, There really is nothing between us i promise you," You spoke despite your questionable feelings for Randy you knew in hard truth there was nothing between you and Randy. there couldn't be after all... He was a married man and worried too much about losing his wife and family to even think about liking you.

"I dont even want to hear from you. You have no place working here. you are far too young anyways i dont even know why you're hanging around HIM. like this." She hissed "I see the way you look at him."

this felt like a stake through your heart. Randy seemed confused but you just stood there.

"I dont even know how i feel! He's honestly just a friend and he's just really nice so i like him." You explain, Fidgeting with your sleeves and fingers as Sharon scoffs.

"He's nice for now. He's an Alcoholic, Incoherent, He's SO obsessed with weed that it has filled our houses WALLS." She paced back and forth between you two. shooting glances between you two as she continued on of all the things Randy have done...

they're... vile, yes, mean, cruel, but it's clear that right now, he's trying his hardest to make up for it and provide for his family, you didnt know how to feel, you didnt want to excuse his behavior but you know that all that Randy means is well, to just be good. he's just one stupid mother fucker and does stupid shit all the time.

"Sharon i try so hard to-to provide for our family i know im a bad dad and husband!" he sobbed our, his once clean face now full of tears again, snot slowly dripping from his nostrils. yet Sharons glare didnt subside, if anything it sharpened and didnt show any signs of remorse.

"I have dealt with you. for years. doing these things to our family. you have ruined all of our lives over and over again and ever since..." she looked over at you and she looked as if she was holding herself back from just pouncing at you and tearing you apart limb by limb right in front of Randy.

"You.." she took a step forwards causing you to take one back. "You have caused my Husband." she hissed the word through closed teeth. "To not even care. purposely work more to get items into the gift shop. talking about how great of a worker you are when ALL YOU DO IS SMOKE WEED AND SIT AROUND WITH A FUCKING TOWEL." She clenched her fists. you didnt dare to say a word to interrupt her. "Im done. Im packing up my things and leaving Randy." She said turning her gaze from you quickly to the sobbing man who when hearing the news only could break down more. his high brain just melting at this point...

"Im going to get Divorce papers right away. Im done with trying to wait till you can fix yourself Randy. You can sit around and wait for your young cute friend to help you instead." she said vainly, Leaving him to be in a sobbing mess next to you slamming the door behind her as she exited.

there was silence... well, from you. you couldn't believe it... you had just witnessed a divorce happen right in front of your very eyes. the sobs of Randy pulling you out of your trance as you quickly sat back down to comfort him. instead of fighting, he fell into your arms unable to control himself. you couldn't really blame him. the screams and sobs, hiccups and nose blowing into your shoulder didnt bother you at all. instead holding him close he continued on, unable to calm himself until he was physically out of energy to cry anymore.