A Little Surprise Treat

I should give a warning, uh, this has shit, vomit, tears, no cum for you horny fucks. but if you dont want to read that just skip this chapter and ill give a tldr at the beginning of the next one when its out
(❁´◡'❁)

_____________________

Today was the day the boys would enact their plan. It had been days after their initial meeting and with every growing day you and Randy had only been growing closer.

between you and Randy you two have hung out a couple times, nothing like last time but it was still fun nonetheless, mostly work related as he has been busy with court hearings on custody of his kids, he was trying to get a week on and off plan, he wanted to keep taking care and seeing the kids but knew Sharon did too and he didnt want them only for the weekends.

no matter what you were there to support him. Though that's not why we're here.

Stan was shuffling through the room he was currently in. they were in the small chocolate bar factory Randy had expanded to make, he wanted to make chocolate bar edibles. Currently he was moving boxes of the weed flower, extract, oils, and butters they were going to use to mix with the different types of chocolates Randy had picked out, all the range from white to dark chocolate he was going all out.

"Alright that should be it Stan, C'mere." Randy said as he was standing over a big pot that he was stirring a big ladle in, and by big, i mean this pot was HUGE.

Intimidated Stan stood onto the stool that was placed next to the pot so he could get a better position stirring the pot.

"Now just stir this while i add some of the flower into this one." Randy chattered excitedly, rummaging through the boxes to find the right type as Stan anxiously stirred the ever heating chocolate that was melted into a smooth pourable state.

The small pack of powdered laxatives bulged from Stan's pocket and he couldnt help but take glances down and fidgeting with it as he waited for his father to return.

the words Cartman and the others told him before they had left eachother from the last meeting repeated in his mind.

"If you mess this up. Im going to beat your dick up."

...what the fuck did he even mean by that?? was it another one of Cartman's messed up mind games because Stan knew the phrase was "if you mess this up. im going to beat your ass up." not "dick up"

despite these thoughts he was snapped out by his father coming back giddy to finally be doing something with his now so willing son.

"Say, Stan." Randy started, this only peaked Stan's anxiety.

"Yes.. Dad?"

"How come you want to spend so much time with me. you usually hate helping me with weed stuff." Randy stated, he was merely curious but this question was enough to eat at almost the last of the nerves Stan had.

"I-I just wanted to spend more time with you.. because.. i love you dad.. and I dont want to lose you after your divorce with mom.." Stan bluffed. hell he was glad his parents got a divorce, he hated the constant fighting, and now he had a reason to gst away from his dad at least for a while, he did truly love his dad though even if he hated to admit it, there were just moments thay made him at least somewhat of a good father to Stan.

The statement had caught Randy off guard, tears swelling in his eyes before he engulfs his child in a big hug, unable to hold his tears back.

"Dad! stop it!" Stan whined embarassed as his Dad sobs hugging him.

"YOU SAID YOU LOVE MEE!!" Randy cried and Stan sighed, he gave into the hug to get his dad to release him sooner, and it indeed worked, soon Randy has let go and was a sniffling mess, wiping the tears away.