Tegridy Farms

Im forcing you to take this room

Your room is going to be a small cozy room with plants, you can imagine the decorations on the walls and the rest of the room however you want but this is your bed you take it or leave it buddy so, remember that for the story

_____

BEEP BEEP BEEP-

You wake up slamming your hand on your plugging in phone and turned it on, stopping the alarm, it was 7:30am and was time for you to get ready for your job.

Yawning, you get up seeing the sun peeking through the frosty windows illuminating your room, the main light unnecessary for your morning routine.

You grabbed the uniform you had been given, it was, well, a visor that said "Tegridy farm" and an apron that matched it with your name on it. All Randy said was to wear good clothes underneath for being on a farm so you put on some jeans despite the hatred for them... A t-shirt and some already worn down shoes that you didnt mind getting dirty. Finally you grabbed your earbuds and charged phone, and made your way downstairs, at this point it was only 8:00 from searching through your clothes for the right ones.

"Ah i heard you searching through your stuff," your mother said from the kitchen as she saw you make your way into the living room.

"Goodmorning Mom, sorry if i was loud," You said walking over, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Oh not at all, I hope you slept well, are you ready for your new job?"

"I slept okay. And im super excited, im only going to be working really in the giftshop but Randy will be having me help him move stuff alot as well when the gift shop isnt busy." You explain, starting to search the kitchen you so remember, everything was as it used to be so you had a vague idea of what could be there to eat, it moreso mattered on what your family had.

"I think that you'll do great. I think that its amazing that Mr. Marsh gave you a job, His son and Tyler have gotten pretty close while you were away." She explains before trailing off "and that... Eric Cartman boy too..."

"Oh mom if you dont like that Cartman boy so much why dont you just tell Tyler to stop being friends with him?" You ask, you had decided to just grab some water and make yourself some of the waffles you had found in the freezer.

"Well i have, But Tyler knows that Cartman is bad, all of the boys do apparently."

"Well then why do they still hang out with him?" You slid the frozen waffles into the toaster slots and started it.