Moving in... Again?

TLDR OF "A Little Surprise Treat" CHAPTER!:

Stan and Randy are making the chocolates
Stan mixes the Laxatives in behind Randys back
Randy takes the chocolates to the gift shop
Stan tries to stop them but they (You, Towlie, and Randy) all eat the chocolates
Stan leaves and the three alone
you three empty your bowels from both ends
Randy figures out Stan did it and is currently confronting him in this chapter

____________________

"What did you do to my Chocolates." Randy hissed at the boy. Stan sat curled up almost as he looked at his father.

"I didn't do anything to the-"

"Dont lie to me Stan." Randy stated simply. Gulping Stan sits for a moment in silence before clearing his throat to speak again.

"I... I mixed Laxatives into the Chocolates.." Stan broke. He couldn't hide his guilt from his dad anymore. "I just wanted to get back at Tyler's Sibling..."

"Get back at them? why?" Randy seemed more confused than Mad at Stan now.

"Yeah um..." Fidgeting with the seat cushions that Stan sat on he shakily let out a breath. "I hate them."

"Why?"

"Because! They made you and Mom get a divorce! and you two fucked!!"

Randy seemed like he was hit with whiplash by this response from Stan.

"WOAH woah woah Stan hold on take a step back." He held up his hands as he shook his head, still thinking about what his son said and how he could effectively explain this situation to Stan. "Look kid, They didnt make me and Sharon divorce. Me and her were going to probably end up divorcing anyways if im going to be honest."

This response by far was the worst thing he could tell the boy as this led him to have tears swell to his eyes.

"No no! Look, Just.. me and your mom wouldn't have worked out. because your mom deserves better, and she's tired with dealing with me and i dont really think i can blame her..." Randy shuddered, feeling tears start to swell in his own eyes as his son sniffled.

"But you and Mom got back together years ago before! why can't you guys do it again!?"

"Because neither your mom or I want to get back together."

Stans heart dropped. he didnt want any of this to be true, the second divorce of his parents was eating at hom far worse than it did tbe first time as this time, it was for real. and he knew it for sure now.

"But why my friend's Sibling??"

"Oh that was just kind of a sick coincidence." Randy comedically explained, earning a glare from his son. "look just because they're your Friend's older sibling doesn't mean im going to stop hanging out with them."

"You arent hanging out you're fu-"

"Hanging out." Randy repeated, Stan fell silent. "Look, I know you dont like them that much by your reaction... But just try to be patient okay?" he pleaded.

the boy staring at his father gave a pursed frown before sighing.

"Fine.. i'll try.." Stan gave in, earning a smile from his dad.