Just so... so many pancakes...

So i had a chapter i uploaded today asking a few of you quickly to make up my mind so the rest of the story will be MOSTLY fluff and will have a happy ending, some angst here and there but there is nothing like super bad like what i had planned for my "bad ending" option.

kinda cliche if you ask me but i guess yall are desperate for some good just fluff content of randy 🙄

_______________________

You were pacing back and forth between the kitchen, hearing the ever lasting buzzing of the microwave as you tried to heat up your last bowl of leftovers.

"Cmon..." You hissed, The microwave then stopped with 30 seconds left, seemingly the microwave had lost power. the room lights had flickered before going out as well and you screamed out angrily.

"GOD FUCK." you slammed your fist into the button to eject the microwave door open, swinging open grabbing the luke warm bowl of half eaten mac n cheese.

muttering and growling to yourself you shoved the food into your mouth.

your partner had been out for a couple days leaving you alone at the house, they said they would pay the power bill once they got paid but they haven't arrived home yet and considering the power went out it didnt seem like the bills were paid. not to mention you were left with little to no food.

shoveling the last hard goop of mac n cheese into your mouth you forced yourself to eat it and swallow, chugging some tap water that.. well thank god it was still but as you were drinking the water your mouth just got more dry, you tried to fix it by drinking more water, but as you drank more and.more you dried up more... and more.. soon feeling your skin flake you noticed the water was turning a gross brown... soon a deep red, turning thick and pooling into the sink, clogging the drain and the sink wouldn't stop.

"Oh god stop.. STOP!" you screamed, spinning the faucet handles to no avail. it pooled out and pooled out, soon it started to fill the house, you tried to swim through it, but as thick as it was, you couldn't move, it was gross.

"...Wake up..."

the blood sunk into your clothes and soaked your skin and hair, seeping through your eyelids as you tried to squeeze them closed.

"Wake up!"

You were shook awake by Randy, finally opening your eyes and instead of seeing the once blood filled house you were in you saw Randy Marsh's bedroom. where you had last remembered being before that... dream..

"Jesus you were freaking out in your sleep," Randy laughed he wiped your sweat soaked
forehead and his hand trailed down to your cheek. that was when you noticed you were absolutely soaked in sweat, being soaked in blood felt gross in one way, a thick coat of trying to clot blood. but sweat just made you feel sticky, gross.

"Eh.. sorry about that.." You huffed, sitting up and wiping your armpits a bit from the sweat.

"it's okay! it was just a bad dream after all," Randy said, he stood up and went to your guys' dresser. "Want any specific clothes?"

"Just.. toss me a sweater and some shorts or something," You said, rubbing your temples as small glimpses of your dream came to mind, shivering at the dream you got up from the bed as Randy struggled to find what he deemed a "good" sweater and short combo.