Everything is Silent

Last night when you had arrived home everything was quiet, it seemed as though your parents when they left and got home they instantly fell asleep into a deep sleep, no noises seeming to wake them up even if there were any. Your brother on the other hand had been waiting for you to return in the living room arms and his eyes looking deep into your soul with what could only be described as frustration.

"It's 1am in the morning..." he hisses at you, you simply were still just walking in, taking off your god forsaken shoes you have been walking around in all party.

"Im aware."

"Wheres my jar." the simple yet cold statement left a sour taste in your mouth as you tried to act calm as if you didnt just realize minutes ago in the car you forgot it at the house.

"I have it just be patient-"

"Give it to me. Now." he said holding out his hand. "Or im telling mom and dad."

"I said be patient." You finally snapped. Your own little brother thinking he could just push you around like you were just a tool for him to use to get hos way. he was taken aback by your burst of anger and he simply put his hand down and watched as you made your way to your room. slowly following behind you.

"You arent allowed in." you state simply, opening your door and standing in the doorway staring down at the 11 year old.

"Wh-"

"Just stay there." You close the door behind you as you try to continue to look calm until the second you close the door you lose your composure.

"oh god oh god oh god! what do i do??" you whisper yell to yourself pacing the room. there were so many contributing factors to this situation that you didnt know what to do!

if you gave your 11 year old brother and his friends weed you would go to jail if caught most definitely and knowing the boys they would get caught probably...

if you dont give it to him and his friends they will resent you forever and your parents will know that you went to that party.

Maybe it was your anxiety eating at you fearing for the worst your brother or parents hating you for the rest of your life and never speaking to you... Yeah hating seemed like too harsh of a word but thats how you felt.

"I got it." you say, spotting a small container of elmers glue on your desk you conveniently had...

rushing to the closet swinging the doors open the multiple jars of weed Randy had given you on your first day peered down at you from the top of the closet.

"which one which one.. AHA!" picking out the smallest jar of an Indica strand you rush to your desk and uncap the glue, hesitating before pouring the glue onto the weed. poor things... they were ruined now...

finally getting the last drop out it was done. your masterpiece. it looked honestly. like shit. there was no way this was going to work... right?

capping the jar of weed you open the door, your brother simply standing where he had been moments prior.

"so?..."

"Here, heres your weed. now dont tell mom and dad." You say, handing him the jar before closing the door, not letting him get a single word in. resting your hand on the doorknob still and your forehead against the wood of the door letting out a small sigh.