Chapter 13: A Wish That Brings New Light

-3rd Person-

Pitch makes a scythe from his black sand. It slowly forms into his hand as he looks at the Guardians with a cruel and devious smirk. He floats lower to the ground, making his way towards Jack and Tooth.

Jack pulls Tooth behind him, shielding her with one arm as he glares at Pitch. Tooth grabs Jack’s hoodie in fear, scared of what’s going to happen to them.

“You lose,” Pitch says, smirking as he raises the scythe above his head, “Time for the light to disappear from this wretched world, and the Dark Age to truly begin.”

Time slows as Pitch starts to swing down his scythe. Everything happening in what seems like slow motion.

Jack starts holding Tooth close to his chest, wanting to shield her as much as possible.

North is trying his best to get up to try and stop Pitch from hurting his two comrades, his friends.

Sandy is reaching for the two, face full of fear and worry, not wanting them to get hurt, especially by his sand, even if it’s dark.

Bunny watches in horror, as two of his friends are about to be hurt by the man who already took away someone he cares about.

It can’t happen again…

He can’t lose anyone else…

Just as the last of the moon's light begins to fade and as Pitch’s scythe gets closer to Jack and Tooth, a voice of a little girl sounds through the forest in a slight whisper.

Suddenly a bright light zooms through the forest in the direction of where the fight has taken place. Pitch’s scythe finally comes down but something clashes with it before it can hit the two. Everyone looks in shock as a big ball of light has placed itself between the two Guardians and Pitch.

“W-What?” Pitch whispers in shock as he stares at the ball of light.

From the light slowly forms a golden staff that is placed under Pitch’s scythe, showing what has stopped the attack.

The staff has a 6 pointed star at the top with a blue star in the middle of it. As the light slowly disappears from the staff, more of it is revealed showing small blue stars going down it in a line until it reaches a point at the end with blue rings towards the bottom.

The ball of light begins to take the form of a human with swirls of white sparks and light swarming around it.
The body of light has formed clothes that look to be a short dress with a long tail cape and forms long flowing hair that goes past their lower back.

The eyes of the face suddenly burst open, revealing a set of brilliant purple colored eyes with stars swarming in them.

The burst of light suddenly goes away and in its place is a woman.

She wears golden shoes, a short light blue dress that has a slightly darker blue cross strap going across her chest and around her neck.

She has light blue sleeves that start at the middle of her upper arm with a blue band to hold it in place and goes to her wrists where they flow out ever so slightly.

There is a blue katana on her back with the strap going across her chest.
Around her waist is a dull blue cloth belt with three conjoining gold stars on the right side.

Flowing from that belt is a tail cape that flows behind her with the galaxy and stars throughout it with a white outline.

Her skin is fair in color, looking untouched, and her hair is a gray-ish, blue, silver color, shining brighter than it ever has before, going down just below her butt with a single small braid going over her right shoulder.