Chapter 3: The Sleigh Ride

Previously: Bunny's POV: "Hold on now!" I say loudly. "You're the daughter of Manny?!"

Present: Luna's POV:

"Yes I am." I say proudly.

"How is that possible?" Tooth asks.

"I don't know.." I say. "I just woke up someplace. I had no idea where I was exactly, or even who I was. Till the Moon told me so. He said that my name was Luna Star and I was his daughter." I look toward the moon. "And that's who I've been ever since." I smile a tad and look away from the moon.

"So you don't remember anything before that?" Bunny asks.

"Nothing, I'm afraid." I say.

"You're just like I was then." Jack says.

"What do you mean?" I ask, looking at him.

"I didn't remember anything about my past either until I got my memories from Tooth. Hey wait... Tooth, do you have Luna's teeth?" He asks, looking at her.

"Oh! Of course I do! I have everyone's teeth," she says excitedly. "We can go to my palace and get them."

"Haha! Great idea! Let's go to sleigh then!" North says as he walks off with the others.
"Wait... Sleigh?!" I follow after them.

The yetis are running around like crazy, getting everything ready.

I hear jingles and look down a tunnel to see the sleigh. It looks like a cross between a snowmobile and an F-14 jet fighter.

As amazing as it looks, I'm scared of things that move very fast, like the sleigh.

"Uhhh I think I'll take my tunnels, mate" Bunny says, backing away from the sleigh.

"Yeah I think I'll just fly there. As in fly myself," I say.

"Nonsense! Get in!" North grabs both Bunny and me and puts us in then sleigh.

Before we could even do anything, North takes off.

Bunny clings to the sleigh, Jack is relaxing up front with Tooth, and Sandy has his hands in the air.

North drives like a mad man!!

It's taking a lot of effort not to fly out of my seat.

As North does a loopty-loop, I get flung into Bunny.

"Oof!" I hear him grunt as I hit him.

"S..Sorry Bunny. Fast-moving vehicles like this scare me a bit," I say.

As I'm about to move away, North does another loopty-loop and I cling on to Bunny a bit.

Then I feel arms wrap around me. I look up at Bunny.

"It's alright. I prefer the ground better than this bloody thing." He says, holding me.

"Thanks Bunny," I say with a smile.

"Call me Aster, sheila," he smiles and gives me a wink as we take into the sky.

North brings out a snowglobe and whispers to it.
Bun-I mean Aster, lets me go as North throws the snowglobe.

A portal appears a few seconds later. We go through a swarm of colors.

Then I see it -

- Tooth Palace.

Bunny/Aster POV:

UGGGGHHHH... I hate this bloody sleigh!

North is such a bloody show pony with all the jumps and loopty-loops.

It makes me wanna throw up.

As he does a loopty-loop, I feel someone get flung into me.

"Oof!" I grunt and look down at who it is.

It's Luna! I blush a tad.

Thank Manny I have fur... or else she would have been able to see my red face.

"S..Sorry Bunny. Fast moving vehicles like this scare me a bit," she says as she starts to move away.

She's scared?

North does another loopty-loop and she clings to me a bit. I get the strange urge to comfort her, so I wrap my arms around her.

At least this way she won't get thrown around now.

She looks up at me with her sparkling, purple eyes.

"It's alright. I prefer the ground better than this bloody thing." I say trying to comfort her.

"Thanks Bunny" she says, flashing me with her beautiful smile.

"Call me Aster, sheila" I smile at her and give her a wink as the sleigh launches into the air.

North brings out his snowglobe and whispers to it.

As he throws it, I let Luna go and we go through the portal.

Once we are through, I look up to see the Tooth Palace.

Jack POV:

I laugh beside Tooth as we ride through the tunnels.

I look back and see Luna getting thrown around a bit.

I'm about to tell North to slow down a bit, but then I see Bunny wrap his arms around her.

I get this strange feeling in me. I watch as he tells her something and she smiles.

He then winks at her and I tense up a bit.

What's wrong with me?

This feeling....

It's not jealousy.....

It's the feeling of need...

the need to protect...

To protect her...

Like...

an older brother protecting his sister.

A/N- (Yay! Finally got it uploaded! Sooooo sorry that took so long! I had a bit if writer block annnnndddd my computer is broke so I can only type when I have access to one. Cause it's hard typing on my phone but I can try that if necessary. Thanks for reading another chapter! See ya next time!!!)