Chapter 2: The Arrival

Lunas POV:

I just love the woods. The beautiful green trees and all the colorful flowers everywhere. It's just so relaxing. Walking through the woods always calms me down.

Why do I need to calm down? Because I am stressed. I am an immortal guardian, so the moon told me, but.... No one knows I exist and it's very frustrating.

So that's why I walk in the woods.

I hear the sound of a twig snapping and stop to look around. Next thing I know, I'm being lifted up and stuffed into a giant sack.

"Hey!" I yell as I struggle inside the sack. "Let me out of here!" I start to get scared.

I don't like small spaces.

I hear a lot of grunting and weird noises, then I feel myself going through a portal. Now I'm hearing voices I can understand.

"Good job!" I hear a Russian accent say.

I get dropped on the ground.

"Ow..." I grumble.

"Well let her out!" I hear the Russian accent say loudly.

As soon as the bag opens and light pours inside, I fly out and pull out a hidden dagger at my side and look around.

"Whoa! Easy there, girl! That thing is sharp." A boy in a blue hoodie says, backing away a bit.

"Where am I? Who are all of you? And why am I here?" I say in a calm yet angry tone.

"Well you are here cause you were chosen to be Guardian!" I look over and see a man in red clothing, and with a bunch of tattoos. He has the Russian accent I heard.

"Guardian? Wait wait wait... are you Santa Claus?" I ask him, noticing that the tattoos on his arms say 'Naughty' and 'Nice.'

"Well, I go by North, but yes I am him. And this is Sandy the Sandman" a golden man made from sand waves.

"Tooth the Tooth Fairy." A fairy flies forward and hugs me tightly.

"Finally! Another girl! How are your teeth?!" She opens my mouth and examines them.

"Tooth..." North says. "Sorry!" She stops and flies back.

"This is Jack Frost." The blue hoodie boy waves. "Hi there," he says.

"And this is E. Aster Bunnymund." A very tall bunny with blue fur and grey markings walks over. "Nice to meet you, Sheila" He says in an Australian accent and does a small bow. He looks at me with emerald green eyes and gives me a wink.

I feel my face heat up a bit. "Uh, hi.. Um... Why am I here again?" I ask North.

"Ah! You were chosen to be Guardian! By Man in Moon" He says and gestures to the moon. I hear that last part and groan.

"Of course it was him," I grumble.

"Now then.... Who exactly are you? Manny said nothing about you other than location." North says, crossing his arms.

"Oh," I say as I put my dagger away and my bracelet starts to glow. "I am Luna Star."

A silver staff with a crescent moon that is silver and a soft pastel gold appears in my hand and I give it a twirl then hold it upright with the moon side facing up.

"I am the daughter of the Man in the Moon." I then land on the ground and look at the group in front of me.

They are all in shock.

"Hold on now!" Bunny says loudly. "You're the daughter of Manny?!"

Bunny's POV:

When I saw that that girl fly out of North's bag, I was speechless.

She was absolutely beautiful.

Her hair was silver with blue streaks and was in a ponytail that hung over her shoulder.

She wore a light blue dress that went to her knees, black shorts that showed just a bit, a blue sash that goes around her waist and shoulder, brown leather arm guards like mine, and a dark teal cape.

And when I saw her eyes, my breath was taken away.

They were a bright purple with what looked like stars shining in them.

I shake my head from my daze when I hear North introducing everyone.

"And this is E. Aster Bunnymund." I walk over to her, a few feet away.

"Nice to meet you, Sheila." I take a small bow, smiling. Then I look up at her and give her a wink as I stand up straight. I see her blush a bit.

'Wait.... She blushed?!' I think to myself.

"Uh, hi.. Um... Why am I here again?" She asks.

I go back and lean against a wall as North starts rambling about how she was chosen by Manny.

"Of course it was him," she grumbles.

"Now then.... Who exactly are you? Manny said nothing about you other than location." North says, crossing his arms.

"Oh," she says as she puts her dagger away. Then her bracelet starts to glow.

"I am Luna Star." She says as a silver staff with a crescent moon that is silver and a soft pastel gold appears in her hand, and she twirls it in her hand then holds it upright with the moon side facing up.

"I am the daughter of the Man in the Moon." She says, then lands on the ground and looks at us.

My mouth drops in shock. I sense the rest of the group is shocked as well.

"Hold on now!" I say loudly. "You're the daughter of Manny?!"

A/N- (Hey Guys! My special someone is gonna be here in, like, 2 days <3. So, once he's here, I'll most likely not be updating unless I have the chapter already typed out and ready to publish during the time he's here. Thanks for still reading my story. See you next chapter! Also, the picture below is Luna!)

 See you next chapter! Also, the picture below is Luna!)