Chapter 8: Pitch's Plan

Pitch's POV: 

"Everything is going EXACTLY how I want it to." I say to my nightmare horse as I stroke it.

"I knew Luna was paying attention to me. And she cares too much for Frost and that damn rabbit to not take that blast for them." I stop stroking the horse and walk down a hallway.

'My realm is always dark and gloomy. And what makes it even better is behind this door,' I think to myself and walk up to a black door.

I open the door to see a girl on her knees on the ground.

"Luna, Luna, Luna... You should have joined me when I asked you to. Such a foolish girl, you are." I grab her chin and lift her head.

She has changed a lot from that shiny girl she once was.
Her hair is now completely black and falls long over her shoulders.
Her clothes changed from her shiny blue attire to a dark blue hood connected to a dress with a dark purple top that blends into a dark grey bottom. Cracks have seeped into her veins. Most of the cracks are visible, making her deathly white skin have dark spots where the nightmare sand is.

"Open your eyes, my dear," I say, smiling.
Her eyes slowly open. Her eyes have become dull and are no longer the bright purple color they once were. They are now a mixture of dark red and a very dark magenta.

I smile even more.

"Perfect! Absolutely beautiful!" I say, admiring her dark form.

She has no reaction to anything I say or do.

She's like a mindless zombie. 

"You will stay here until I return. You are allowed to roam my realm, but you are NOT allowed to leave. Do you understand?"

She gives a light nod.

"Hmmm, Luna isn't a very good name for you now… you need a new one…" I say putting my hand on my chin.

Something to go with her darkened form.

An idea then hits me.

Her name will be like the moon darkening…

"Eclipsa."

A/N- (Another chapter in the bag! Hope you all enjoyed this chapter. I know the chapters have been a bit short. There will be longer chapters later on. See you all next time! Bye!)