Chapter 7: Attack at the Warren

3rd Person:

Everyone is up and on guard.

All the Guardians pull out their weapons.

Pitch comes from the shadows on a nightmare horse.

Before they even have time to react, the Guardians are attacked from all sides. They are split up from each other, each being attacked by massive amounts of nightmares.

Each Guardian does what they can to fight them off; North slashing through them with his swords,
Tooth bashing through them with her fists and making them fly into each other,
Sandy hitting them with his gold sand whip,
Jack freezing them and hitting them with his staff,
Bunny throwing his boomerangs, and Luna slicing through them with her dagger.

The stone egg warriors do what they can to help the Guardians.

The fight goes on for what seems like forever. 

"Looks like I got the jump on you, Guardians. Too busy relaxing and playing with eggs, in this stupid place, to expect me to attack." Pitch says with an evil laugh,
"So foolish of you to allow this."

More nightmares appear and start attacking.

"They just keep coming!" Jack says.

Jack backs into something.

He quickly looks behind him and sees Bunny looking back at him.

They both nod to each other and begin fighting back to back. They give each other support, making sure nightmares don't attack them when one isn't looking.

"Wow… With how much those two argue, you wouldn't think they'd fight together so well." Luna says to herself.

As Luna slices through another nightmare, she noticed Pitch's face is full of anger from the two Guardians working so well together.

Pitch pulls his hands back and a big chunk of black sand, which looks like what's supposed to be an arrow, appears.

Pitch aims at it at Jack and Bunny.

"This should get them both." Pitch says and he releases the black sand arrow.

Luna flies at the two Guardians.

"Watch out!" She yells and pushes them away.

Both of the Guardians fall to the ground.

A scream was heard, then…..

silence……

Bunny and Jack look up at Luna in shock and horror. Luna falls to the ground.

"Luna!" Both Jack and Bunny yell and spring into action.

They both run to Luna.

Bunny falls on his knees next to her and picks her up, holding her in his arms.

Luna's face is full of pain and fear. Her hair is starting to turn black.

Bunny tears up a bit.

"It's gonna be okay, love… It's gonna be okay.." He holds her closer to him, on his lap.

"A..Aster… it hurts…" Luna says between painful breathes.

Jack takes Luna's hand with tears in his eyes.

He's scared for her.

Shadows and black sand surround Luna and she disappears from their grasp.

Pitch laughs as Luna appears in front of him on the nightmare horse. She is now unconscious.

Bunny stands up, full of anger.

"GIVE HER BACK, PITCH!" He yells. North, Tooth, and Sandy are now by his and Jack's side.

"No." Pitch says bluntly, "I think I'll keep her." He smirks evilly.

"Goodbye, foolish Guardians." He disappears into the shadows,

taking Luna with him…..

A/N- (Well I'm very sorry. This some of you might have expected this to happen. Others probably did not. I hope you can forgive me. I'll see you next chapter! Bye!)