Chapter 1: He's Back?!

-3rd Person POV-

Christmas has ended. The Yetis are on break from making toys and the elves were...... being themselves. North was in his workshop where he makes his ice sculptures. He was working on a tiny one.

A yeti then slams open the door and starts rambling and grunting. North got scared and almost dropped the little sculpture.

"What have I said about the knocking?!" He glares at the yeti and leaves the room to see what the problem is.

His eyes widen at the sight. There was black sand and shadows all over the workshop. Then North heard a laugh he knew all too well. Then......Silence as everything went back to normal.

"No.... After 30 years?" He says in shock. "Call in the Guardians!" He yells at a yeti and the yeti sends the Aurora signal through the sky.

All the Guardians come rushing when they see the signal.

Bunny is the last to enter as he hops out of a hole. "What's the trouble, mate?" He says, walking to the group.

"Pitch is back..." North says with his arms crossed.

"Pitch? I thought we got rid of him?" Jack said, leaning against his staff.

"He's back alright. There was sand and shadows all over workshop!" North says, motioning to the workshop.

"It does sound like Pitch" Tooth says, concerned.

"Well what are we gonna do about it, mate?" Bunny asks. They all start talking, trying to figure out what to do when the moon shone down into the workshop.

"Hey guys" Jack says. They all look at him. "It's Manny." He flies over to the light.

"Ah! What do we owe the pleasure, old friend?" North says, walking over.

The Guardian pedestal starts rising.

"A new Guardian?" North said, starting to smile.

"What?! Why?!" We already have Frostbite here." Bunny said, jerking his thumb at Jack.

"I hope it's a girl!" Tooth said excitedly. A figure appears on the pedestal.

"Let's get us a new Guardian" North says, smiling widely.

A/N {Authors Note}-(CLIFFHANGER! I know you're probably mad. It's only the first chapter and I already left it at a cliffhanger. What can I say? Anticipation keeps you guessing what's gonna happen next. I'll update soon. Christmas Break is here and I'll have time to write until my special someone arrives to visit me <3. See you all next Chapter! Bye!)