Chapter 9: She's Gone...

3rd Person POV: 

Not much good has happened since that day at the Warren…

The Guardians were a mess…

Bunny hasn't left his house at the Warren since Luna was taken.
He still paints eggs, just not happily.
He has Luna's egg she painted near him always.
He's more depressed than the other Guardians.

Jack is at North's workshop.
He rarely even tries to sleep and us always pacing and wandering around the many halls aimlessly.
He keeps worrying. Not just about Luna, but about his rabbit friend too. 

Tooth set up a workstation at the workshop so she can work and so she can be there in case something happens.
She was upset about the loss of their new friend too. She really liked Luna and her personality. 

Sandy was just as upset as tooth.
He still spread his happy dreams at night, but any other time he was sulking.
He liked showing Luna the world of his dreams and showing her the different things possible. 

And North…..
just hasn't his jolly self.
In fact he spends all his time in his ice sculpture room.
He comes out every now and then to check on everyone, but that's it.
He feels like he failed and that it's his fault it happened. That he should have been there to prevent it. 

Luna's capture hasn't only affected the Guardians, it's been affecting everything.

The stars in the night sky have slowly been fading away.
Some have already disappeared.
The globe with all the lights if the children who believe are starting to dull.

Even though the Guardians are doing what they can to keep the children believing, the lights are still flickering and disappearing from the globe.

There have been so many nightmares even with Sandy spreading his good dreams.
And with the light disappearing from the stars, children are starting to become afraid with what's happening.

It's the beginning…….

of the Dark Ages…..

A/N- (Hey guys! Thanks for for reading another chapter! Hope you enjoyed it! See ya next time! Byyee!)