𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 11

♪ I watched my wild youth
Disappear in front of my eyes ♪

Claire Leclerc POV

I got back to my table and sat on the couch. I was pissed. He was going to pretend I wasn't even there, he didn't even care enough to look at me. I was crazy to think there was any sexual tension, I wanted something else and he simply couldn't stand to look at me. The women here are stunning, I'm not even surprised that he changes personalities as soon as the season starts.

"Did you two fight? You look pissed off" Lando says sitting by my side.

"We have no reason to fight. I just like his daughter and he is my neighbor so I see him quite often now" I say and he nods.

"I don't really believe it. I think that your pride is getting in the way. You are both too proud to admit anything before the other does" He says and I look at him questioning myself.

"What do you mean? We are nothing. He doesn't even look at me and I look hot today, I know I do. I look good as fuck" I say and he laughs.

"You look like a goddess, that's why I can't take my eyes off of you. But you are trying to make him jealous. You were too close to me, messing with my hair and we were laughing. He is jealous, you made him jealous so he won't look at you because he is too impulsive" Lando says while I listened carefully.

"Men are just as complicated as women. Look at you, you are here giving me advice even though you like me, or feel attracted to me, or whatever it is that you feel because I can't grasp it exactly" I say and we both laugh.

"I like you but you are my friend, and so is he. I can't watch as you screw it all for some stupid pride" He says shrugging and I smile.

"He will budge. I can assure you that" I say assertively and he just leans back and drinks the rest of his drink. "I'm sorry if you felt used" I say also leaning back and looking at him, he turns his face to look at me and lands inches from me, and smiles.

"It's fine. I am having fun, it's better than being rejected and discarded. You deserve to be happy and so does Max. If you think this will make him give in then so be it" He says calmly. I like Lando's personality, he is a good guy.

"I should go to the next level. I will make him regret being here today" I say looking around.

"No. What are you going to do? Whatever it is, it's a bad idea" Lando says fearfully.

"I'm going to kiss someone I don't know and see what his reaction is. He will regret his words. He may be right that I wouldn't do it with you but I would do it with a random guy. He can fuck off" I say angrily and Lando laughs.

"Don't do that" He says as I got up, he gets up and places himself in front of me.

"What?" I ask looking him up and down. I was going to be challenging everyone who dared to get in my way. I am not so drunk that a man standing in front of me will stop me.

"Kiss me, I don't mind. I am stepping aside for Max, not for some random guy. Maybe you will see how good I am if we kiss" He says and I burst out laughing.

"Don't be stupid. I am not kissing you to make Max jealous. I just want to prove something. I am not going to date the random guy" I say still letting out a few laughs. What a stupid idea.

"Kiss me. Don't go for any guy" Lando says insistently and I shake my head.

"Get out of the way Lando. I am not kissing you" I demand and he sits down, I saw him looking me up and down and biting his lip.

"He will know what you are doing if you kiss a random guy, you are not like that. You've been with me for the last 2 hours. He will know you want him to react and he will keep doing what he is doing" Lando says when our eyes meet.

"Are you done looking at my body?" I ask leaning closer to him and I see him gulp nervously.

"Not really. I looked at it for the last hours and I could look at it the whole night" He says calmly. I get closer to his face and our lips almost touch but Max would think otherwise since my hair was covering it.

"He thinks we are kissing and we could be. I am not like that. I am not playing around with you Lando. You are a good guy, you aren't the type to fuck around and neither am I" I say and he nods, almost speechless.

"A kiss never hurt anyone" He says softly pulling  me and I ended up sitting on him, with my lips touching his. He kissed me but I gently pulled away.

"That was low. I would slap you if we weren't here" I say trying to find a way of getting out of his lap without exposing my underwear.

"You wouldn't slap me. You got what you wanted" He says and grabs my waist with his arm.

He rotates places and the legs who were seconds earlier by each side of his legs, were now sitting on the couch, he pressed them together and sat back down by my side. At least I didn't get exposed.

"You can thank me later darling" He says with a smirk. My lipstick was now on his lips and he was enjoying it a little too much.

"I never saw a man who liked to be used to make someone jealous" I say and we both laugh, I was more in disbelief than anything.

"You can use me for anything. But you would probably feel something after a few times. Unless you like Max, then I'm really away from your type of guy" He says and I try to look around discreetly but I don't find Max.

"He didn't even see any of this. You knew he wasn't here" I say crossing my arms.

"Oh, he was here. I can assure you that sweetheart. He is so pissed he went outside" He says getting up and going to the bartender.