𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 26

♬ Got both feet on the edge
Are you gonna come and save me? ♬

Max Verstappen POV

I am not very good at taking orders, but here I am going up these stairs like my fucking life depends on it and I don't even know what the purpose is. Will she just leave me hanging? Will she do it in the motorhome? I don't fucking know and I am surprised this even got this far.

"See? You are pretty good at taking orders" She says when she arrives a few seconds later. She was calm and I was not. She calmly closed the door and turned to look at me.

"Claire. What is going through your mind?" I ask as she gets closer, dangerously closer.

"Nothing much. Just making sure the winner is feeling like one. Have you ever had sex here?" She asks leaning on the table and looking around.

"I haven't," I say curiously watching her body language.

"What would you like to happen here? What would make you remember me every time you step foot in here?" She asks maintaining eye contact and as much as my heart pounded on my chest I kept it. Since when is she the confident one? Isn't that my role?

"Claire. I was just teasing you. I would never make you do something that would make you uncomfortab-"

"I am not uncomfortable. You seem like you are though. Gulping, heavy breathing, sweating. A lot of signs of nervousness. Do I make you nervous?" She asks taking a few steps in my direction and I don't move. She once again interrupted me and I didn't feel annoyed. I would fuck her right here if she keeps this going.

"You don't make me uncomfortable. I have dealt with worse" I try to sound confident but I was doubting myself.

"You didn't like her. You like me. That is different. You lost control. I am not a car. I am not something you can control, learn how to lose that idea of controlling everything" She says finally too close to me.

"What is your point? Because I sincerely am lost"

"Chair, couch, or bed?" She asked and I looked at the three spots mentioned.

"What?"

"Choose," She says impatiently.

"Couch," I said confusedly.

"Take your pants off and sit on the couch then," She says and I shake my head.

"That is not how this is going to happen" I was sure of that.

"Relax. I am not getting you naked so I can play you. I am not that bad" She says laughing.

"This doesn't feel very natural," I say thinking twice about my sudden need to obey her. I have nothing to lose.

"It will feel very natural once I make you come all over my mouth," She says as her tongue slowly makes her lips wet and she looks up at me. I was dumbfounded by the words that just came out of her mouth and I am more turned on than ever. Shit.

"You- You didn't mean that. We should head downstairs. It's been 10 minutes" I say nervously trying to leave. I feel her hand on my pants and she unbottons it.

"Do you want this? That is all that matters. It doesn't need to be romantic all the time. I like the thrill and I know you like it too or you wouldn't be a Formula 1 driver" She says as her eyes locked with mine. Desire was in them, pure desire, this isn't a game.

"I want you more than anything but like this doesn't feel right. I don't want you to regret doing this because you were mad or because it was something at the moment" I say lifting my hand to her cheek and caressing it gently and she smiles.

"Sit back on that couch. Let it flow" She says before kissing me and I nod.

I took my pants off and sat on the couch. She put a pillow on the floor and kneeled down. And I watched as she brought all her hair together like she was going to tie it. She looks up at me and her free hand reaches mine.

"Hold it," She says taking it to her hair and I firmly grab it. My heart was going faster than it ever was during a race. My breathing was so irregular and I was so nervous that I felt I was going to have a heart attack. I had sex before, why am I so nervous?

It all washed away as one of her hands firmly grabbed my tight and the other started to tease me, she played with my boxers, kissed my tights, and then kissed me right above where the boxers were until they weren't there. I held a breath as I felt her nails traveling up and down my cock, I leaned my head back.

I felt her kissing it up and down, I felt like I was going crazy. I feel her tongue making soft and very good movements and this is the biggest hard-on I've ever had. When I felt her tongue circling the tip I grabbed her hair tightly but I wasn't pushing it. I looked at her and seeing her already looking at me made my thoughts race.

"Don't be loud. The door is not locked" She says right before she put my cock in her mouth.

I suppressed the moan that almost came out. She started the up and down movements, her hand followed her mouth well enough for me to be going crazy. She was going deeper and deeper and I was almost hallucinating from how good it felt. My free hand was on the couch in a fist. I was almost coming when she turned back to going slow, I looked at her and I knew she was doing it on purpose.

I wanted to insult her until I felt her hand on my balls, she was carefully massaging them and then she started going faster again. And if I thought I was going crazy before then now I think I am completely done. A minute of that was enough until I felt my whole body trembling.

"I am going to come," I say trying to pull her but she deepthroats me and I completely lose it.

My head falls back and I feel the most intense orgasm I've ever had. I think I even forgot how to breathe. I looked at her as she swallowed every drip of semen that came out. I am amazed at all of this. She gets up and goes into my bathroom. She comes back with some wet wipes and cleans me up, puts my boxers on, and sits by my side.

"I would kiss you but you know," She says letting out a laugh. I felt exhausted.

"Fuck that," I say turning my head to her and kissing her as passionately as I could. This is engraved in my mind.