𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 21

♬ The moment everything is said
Your words, they bring me back again ♬

Claire Leclerc POV

It's been almost a month since Liv's birthday. I have seen her almost every day but Max and I are complicated. We haven't been talking that much. We had the weekend in Italy and now we are in Miami. I don't like the circuits in the USA because it's a huge mess, there are a lot of people who are clearly lost and shouldn't be here and I also think that inviting those people and giving them passes to private areas is a huge mistake.

I fear that Olivia's safety may be a problem so I am now looking for her and seeing if she is alright or overwhelmed. I was passing the Red Bull garage and I see Max with Christian and Sergio.

"Hello there! Do you happen to know specifically where our girl is?" I ask when I arrive by their side.

"Hey! She is in the motorhome. I left her in my room but she is probably playing a game with someone from the staff. You know she never leaves the motorhome, look at this fucking mess" Max says pointing outside to where all the influencers took photos.

"Alright. Good luck with the practice" I start to leave immediately and wave them goodbye.

I enter the motorhome and nobody tries to object even if the pass I have on today is from Ferrari. I look for Olivia but strangely I can't find her. I stop a guy from the staff who was in the catering to ask if he has seen her.

"Hey! Have you seen Olivia? Max's daughter?" I ask and he is confused.

"Oh, yeah. She is upstairs with a woman" He says calmly and I look at him confused.

"What do you mean she is with a woman? No one is allowed to be with Olivia. Who was it?" To say I was worried is an understatement, neither Sophie nor Victoria is here so I don't know who might've taken her and that worries me.

"It was her mom. Amelia came here and said she wanted to talk to her. They are in Max's room" He says confusedly.

"What's your name?" I ask seriously.

"Matt Katz" He says and I try to memorize while I ran upstairs to get Olivia away from that woman.

The room was empty like it was 10 minutes ago when I looked so I went to Sergio's room. Still empty. I saw every room possible. Nothing. I even looked in the bathrooms. I ran to the head of security who was outside the Red Bull garage. The practice was already going on so Max couldn't know it for the next hour.

"I need everyone's help. Olivia Verstappen is missing, a guy said she left with her mom" I say and I saw his face going blank.

"How did they leave the motorhome with all the security guards on the door?" He asks confusedly.

"I don't know. That is your job. Don't tell Max, for now, just tell your team and try to reach the other teams of security. I have to leave" I say before I left running and looking everywhere.

I was so desperate. She didn't seem to be anywhere. I felt tears swell my eyes, she left Olivia and she had the nerve to come back and just take her. What the fuck does that woman want? Fucking witch. I stopped to catch my breath and I think I ran the whole paddock twice. She couldn't leave this with Olivia by her side. She couldn't take her. Right?

"OLIVIA!" I start yelling passing by the people who were walking the paddock, there were fewer because most of them were watching the practice.

"CLAIRE!" I hear her voice scream scaredly and I stop in my tracks as she repeated her plea multiple times. I walked slowly to where they seemed to come from.

"Shut up you little brat!" I hear a loud whisper and I look to my right. She was holding Olivia's wrist tightly and she was terrified.

"Let her go" I threaten with rage filling every cell of my body.

"Claire" Olivia tries to run in my direction but Amelia doesn't let go of the little one's wrist making her fall back on the floor.

"Let her fucking go! Now. I will kill you if you don't" I say walking towards them and the confidence in Amelia's eyes disappears.

"She is my daughter. Back off" Amelia says straightening her pose to look superior.

"The hell she is! Let her go" I say once again almost face to face to her. I help Olivia get up when she finally obeys letting go of her wrist. "Are you okay liefje?" I ask worried.

"It hurts" She says crying and I feel my heart breaking.

"Stay there" I say pointing a few steps away from us and she nods.

"Who are you? Max's new girl? Are you playing mommy for the poor little Olivia?" She asks bitterly and I laugh.

"Don't talk about her like that. She is an awesome kid. You are a loser and if you even try to touch her again I will end you. You will wish you were dead by the time I am done with you" The rage was clearly heard in my voice but I genuinely believe it to be true and I have enough means to make it happen.

"She will always be my kid, not yours" She says victorious and I laugh.

"She is not even yours on paper. You are an egg donor. Deal with it, baby. Touch her again and you know what will happen. I will give you a quick reminder" I say and look back to see Olivia was distracted looking at her wrist which made it the perfect opportunity. I punched Amelia with all the strength I had and she just fell flat on the floor.

"Thank you" Olivia says when I got to her side. I pick her up and smile.

"Let's get you checked up" I say kissing her cheek and start leaving, I see a security guard and I give him Amelia's location so she could be escorted out and banned from here.

"You are my hero" She says wrapping her little arms around my neck and I smile.

"You will always be safe baby" I say honestly and we arrive back at the motorhome.

Olivia wasn't in the best shape, she held her so tight she almost dislocated her wrist and shoulder. She was sore in that arm. She was scratched from falling and we had it disinfected. I just stayed by her side and I am relieved I decided to check on her when I did. If I waited until the practice ended this could've been a real disaster.

----------------------

Hello there!

As you must've guessed, Carlos' story and Charles' story are coming to an end. Since that is happening I will have the two most-voted stories coming to the rescue to substitute them.

One was Mr. Arrogant with Carlos Sainz and the other was Gold Digger with Lance Stroll. I hope you like them as much as I do. The first chapter will be posted today at the same time as this one. They will be posted on Wednesdays and Sundays as you are used to.

I wish you all the best and I will now wait to see the Miami Grand Prix.

Love you all. Anything you need message me or comment <3